[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so is there an intended romantic with Lillie or not? I either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ffd.png (7KB, 328x379px) Image search: [Google]
ffd.png
7KB, 328x379px
Okay so is there an intended romantic with Lillie or not? I either hear that its "too big to ignore" or "non existant". Can anyone give me a solid answer with proof?
>>
it's just people reaching
>>
>>30490334
It's wishful thinking on all the fans part.
>>
Pretty much almost confesses on exeggutor island but pusses out
>>
Why are people so obsessed with this joke of a ""friend"" character?
>>
>>30490362
>>30490355
Have either of you not watched an anime or read a manga or played a RPG (besides mainseries Pokémon) before?
>>
>>30490334
She doesn't show any romantic attraction to you. That said, she clearly was design with a romantic intention if that makes any sense, since she kisses up to you constantly and keeps reminding you how much she admires you.
>>
>>30490334
No, there is no intended romance. People are just reading too far into a character-building scene on Exeggutor Island.
>>
>>30490334
Lillie really looks up to you and admires you a lot, mainly because you (seem to) have a goal, are a strong trainer, and continually help her out a lot.

There are some scenes where you get rather close with her, but that's kind of a given considering that you help her form her own identity separate from her mother. I would imagine that since Lillie has never done anything for herself, something Lusamine attacks her over several times, she kind of latches onto the player as a replacement person to emulate since her mother is crazy now.

I didn't see anything romantic in it personally, but I could see how it could be construed that way.
>>
Nothing is outright confirmed. She's your friend, she is very affectionate towards you, and you end up in a lot of tropey situations where a romantic confession would usually happen, but in the end you still part as just friends. She has as much "intended" romance as Hau or Illima - it's all subtext.
>>
>>30490334
The PC basically guides her through an important phase in her teens, from an introverted and afraid girl to a more independent and outgoing girl, less afraid of the world and more determined.

She even leaves alola to continue her journey and seek help herself.

I wouldn't be surprised if she at least thought of you as somebody really important to her.
>>
>>30490334
If you look for it its there, otherwise is just friendship
>>
>>30490334
>Hau crushes on Lillie
>Lillie crushes on the PC
>The PC crushes on Hau

Source: My ass
>>
>>30490570
>The PC crushes on Hau
Not when I'm playing she doesn't
>>
>>30490657
Please be in
SAPPERTON
A
PP
E
RTON
>>
>>30490570
haha literally my head cannon
>>
>>30490334
Not for male players.
>>
>>30490334
I think it's apparently more blatant in the Japanese version
>>
>>30490334
At least in the English version, I never got that impression, and I love the hell out of my japanese lesbian romcom animes.

Anybody claiming that there's "irrevocable proof" of romance clearly knows jack all about 11-year-olds. Fuckers barely know what a crush is, let alone capable of actual romance.

There might be tones, sure, but there's tones of a bunch of other shit in this game, so who cares? Stop reading too hard into things. It's a game. Relax.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.