[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The flute is rumored to be on exeggutor island, but no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: moonflute.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moonflute.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>The flute is rumored to be on exeggutor island, but no one has ever found it
>"this is going to be a great treasure hunting adventure!"
>Island is one circular platform with a linear path that winds in and out of a cave once with the flute at the end

There are even people on the island looking about. How has no one managed to find this flute, are they all retarded?
>>
They all probably got bashed in the head by exeggutor and thrown off the island :P
>>
>There are even people on the island looking about.
I don't remember seeing any in the part where you go there
>>
Everyone knew about the statue at the end, but the flute is magic and only appears in the statue for the chosen one. So most travelers would come and reach their hand in and nothing would happen similar to what happens when you visit a tapu before becoming champion.
>>
>>30488839
This is probably why there's this blurb that says that the flute fits almost perfectly in your hands.
>>
>>30488839
MC and Lillie are the Chosen Ones. Why can't they fuck?
>>
>>30488872
No, that was Lillie's. You're both chosen ones, anyway.

>the Chosen ones of Alola are a kid from Kanto and a girl from PokEurope
Alola is so cucked.

>a
>>
>>30488754
I'm like 100% sure there are no people on that island.
>>
>>30488914
Was Lillie not actually from Alola? Everytime I hear her talking about experiencing Alola I always thought it was because she was cooped up in the Aether Paradise in the middle of Alola.
>>
>>30489170

Pre-release info said she was from Kalos IIRC.
>>
>>30488754
>Lusamine got one flute, and cosmog, but couldn't go grab the other one
>no showdown with aether employees led by faba or even moving the team skull and plumeria encounter here as they want to save guzma
why is this game so full of missed potential
>>
>>30489297
Lillie is a French name, after all.
>>
File: preorder_cancled.gif (1MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
preorder_cancled.gif
1MB, 320x176px
>>30489388
>no flute battle of the bands between Plumeria and Faba that eventually summons a cosmic deity to rip open a whole in the fabric of space
>>
>>30488914
Wait, I thought Lillie said that she thinks she can play hers and that yours looks like it fits in your hand or something.
>>
>>30489388
Don't worry, Stars will fix it. And if it's not a sequel I'll be fucking mad anyway.
>>
>>30489170
Aether isn't an Alolan company. They came from overseas, and Lusamine is even named after a foreign plant species that was introduced to the Polynesian islands and quickly became invasive.
>>
>>30489993
Never mind, you're right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.