[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember in B2W2 when people unironically thought that Ash was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Remember in B2W2 when people unironically thought that Ash was going to make a cameo in the game
>>
Ash had two cameos this gen, just not in person.
>Ash Greninja gift
>Blurry photo of OS Ash with his Pikachu in Mimikyu's room
>>
>>30488764
He's also sent a letter to the MC in the demo.

And there's this theory that ultra wormholes can lead to the anime universe, since they connect parallel universes (you can enter the ultra wormhole and end up in the world of the opposite game version). So this way he could appear in the third version and/or sequels, should any be released.
>>
>>30488816
>He's also sent a letter to the MC in the demo.

He said that in his post retard. Can you read?

Kill Yourself.
>>
>>30488816
>He's also sent a letter to the MC in the demo.
Well that's were you get the Ash-Greninja.

There was also the reference of Alan's M-Zard in ORAS, but GF will NEVER do an Ash cameo, only slight nods once every gen or so.
>>
>>30488844
No he didn't. I can read, but can you though? Do you see the word "letter" anywhere in his post?
>>
>>30488672
Couldn't you download tournaments to the pwt? IIRC there was a tournament based on the anime's league arc and there was an ace trainer with trip's team

But I don't remember if Ash's team was in there.
>>
>>30489037
It wasn't. Just an Ace Trainer Trip, Black Belt Stephan, and a Youngster Cameron. That's it.

Also, Japan only.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.