[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a Riolu they wouldn't mind parting with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: pbbbt in confusion.png (129KB, 735x669px) Image search: [Google]
pbbbt in confusion.png
129KB, 735x669px
Does anyone have a Riolu they wouldn't mind parting with? I don't want to wait till closer to the end of the game to try and catch one. Don't really care too much about it's nature and ivs. A male would be preferable, but not by any means necessary.

Pic not related.
>>
Proud of it's power?
>>
>>30485745
I'm assuming you're asking about one with that nature. Any nature is fine with me.
>>
>>30485788
It's an old meme. Sorry, don't got one.
>>
Put up a pokemon I can give you one
>>
>>30485879
Hope you're ok with an abra anon.
>>
Is that what you put in? Give me more info son trainer name ect
>>
>>30485989
Sorry, my trainer name is Aura and it's a male japanese abra that only knows teleport, and it's level 1.
>>
>>30486036
Take it out and put it back in so it s near the front of the list, hard to find you in this sea of abras tell me when you've done that
>>
>>30486151
It's back in.
>>
>>30486196
Yeah man either give me your friend code or catch something that's not a bra and put it in, can't give you this 5 iv riolu otherwise
>>
>>30486306
Ok so, how about this Kangaskhan then?
>>
>>30486377
Do it
>>
>>30486400
Thank you for you patience and time anon.
>>
>>30486446
Mines 0362 1195 8491
>>
>>30486549
I could still add you if you'd like. I was mostly gonna do it to get the trading process smoother desu.
>>
Yeah do it let's get this done
>>
>>30485806
I was always curious about this, what exactly is "proud of it's power"? Is it just some autistic kid saying that it's a strong pokemon?
>>
>>30486589
Go to your plaza
>>
>>30486637
Thanks again anon, you saved me quite a bit of waiting.

>>30486691
I thought that was a secondary nature thinger. That gave a boost to attack. Not sure why it's a meme though.
>>
>>30486776
I'm in there now, just messing around.
>>
>>30486853
Try and trade me, you aren't showing up at all for some reason
>>
>>30486949
I wasn't connected to the internet like I thought I was, mb.
>>
>>30487034
I'm connected so try and toss out a trade
>>
>>30486691
>>30486817
It's a "characteristic." It basically allows you to get a rough estimate of one IV before you get to the IV checker.
The meme part of it comes from a kid that specified he wanted a Lucario that was "Proud of its power" (30 IVs in Atk) instead of one that "Likes to thrash about" (31 IVs in Atk). He went on a slight tantrum, but I don't have the screencap of it unfortunately.
>>
>>30487034
Alright I'm trading you now
>>
>>30487067
Oh shit, I thought you gave me the Riolu already. That means I got another one from someone else too. Well, thanks again.

>>30487108
I see, thanks for the tidbit of info.
>>
>>30487234
Welp, you have two now dunno the ivs on the other one but this one's pretty set, enjoy
>>
>>30487278
Thanks again kind stranger.
>>
And thanks to the random anon that gave me that other Riolu,(i'm assuming it was someone from here, cause that seems too coincidental to be a random person that wasn't here). And with this this thread can die peacfully.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.