[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get an Aerodactyl for VGC >have to get a Pelipper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2868.png (938KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.png
938KB, 1366x768px
>want to get an Aerodactyl for VGC
>have to get a Pelipper to breed with for Tailwind and Wide Guard
>have to get a Toxapex to breed with THAT pelipper to get wide guard
>even after finally finding a Mareanie, have to chain breed a flawless Aerodactyl
>need destiny knot to do so
>need to grind 48 BP to get one
>can't get a good streak without a destiny knot to start with
>FINALLY get a 5 iv aerodactyl with the required egg moves
>have to ev train it, but power items cost bp
>no choice but to let it sit in poke pelago for a few days
PKHEX SUPPORT FOR CURRENT FIRMWARE FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>30485006
>Have to breed good pokemon for Battle Tree because it cheats like crazy, even on the lowest difficulty. Royale cheats, too.
>Have to grind Battle Tree/Royal to get Destiny Knots and Power items, because they cost a whopping total of 144 BP for the whole "git gud" starter kit.
It's a grand fucking wonder that half of the mons you see online are hacked; GF's outright encouraging you to hack if you're going to play any semblance of competitive.
>>
>>30485006
If you want, I'll inject you one, but only because I like Aerodactyl.
>>
>>30485006
>buy pokemon game
>want perfect pokemon
>thinks he should get it with 2 minutes of playing
>thinks hacking is acceptable

KYS
>>
>>30485238
I already got it, but thanks anyway. Only reason I didn't ask for one to begin with is that my dorm's Wifi doesn't let me go online in Pokemon, and it's inconvenient to camp out at McDonalds until an injector thread goes up.
>>
>>30485006
>not having toxapex from your playthrough team
>not making a pickup team
>all that complaining about having to play the game, but passive EV training in pelago is bad
did you try not being a complete shitter?
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
Battle Tree is the fucking worst.
Did they make it cheat harder and earlier or is that just me?
>>
>>30486157
In ORAS and XY, the difficulty goes up over time as you get a longer streak, capping at around 50, if I recall. In SM, it just goes straight for the hard shit right out of the gate, and that's just for the Standard difficulty.
>>
>>30485006
>what is festival plaza
>what is sos chaining
>>
File: 1441637532135.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441637532135.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>30487964
>Even fucking with RNG in a game with notoriously rigged RNG to rival older FE games or FF-Tactics.
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>...but its help didn't appear!
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>...X appeared!
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>X called for help...
>... ... ...
>>
>>30485006
>want Freeze Dry on A-Ninetails because Freeze Dry is one of my favorite moves
>only way to get it outside of Sketch shenanigans is Aurorous to Lapras to Vulpix
>settle for making a Sylveon for Moonblast

>same with Icicle Crash for Coldsteel using Beartic
>probably have to go with Night Slash

>meanwhile every egg I hatch is a female for some reason
>can't even get a male of the egg group I need
>>
>>30488694
>Want Burn Up at all.
>Moltres isn't in the game, and Arcanine doesn't learn it except by Egg Move.
>Typhlosion learns it, but he's an evolution of a fucking Island Scan mon and will never have his HA as a result.
>I have to scan 10 fucking QR codes, go to a specific island on a specific day of the week, and then catch the fucker, level it until it learns Burn Up, and then chain breed THAT and hope that RNG smiles upon me in a plethora of ways since breeding is fucked and all of the good breeding equipment is either hacked or costs 48 BP.
Who fucking authorized this shit?
>>
>>30488694
swinub in catchable in-game and it has freeze dry. no need for smeargle.
>>
>>30488694
>want Galvanize Golem
>have to catch a mon with Damp
>have to teach Smeargle Imprison, Self Destruct, Worry Seed and an attacking move
>have to level it up enough so it can OHKO stuff
>>
>>30489055
>Have to catch a mon with Damp
The game hands you one. Trade a Zubat for the Poliwhirl in Konikoni. It has Damp.
>>
Pickup mons can find destiny knot. Like alolan meowth
>>
>>30489081
It has Hypnosis too so you can sleep a Geodude after it uses Self Destruct and Sketch it. But that 60% hit rate sucks.
>>
>>30489134
Yeah, as a high-rank drop that you can't start even rolling for until your Meowth is in the 80s.

And since Meowth evolves by Friendship, grinding out those levels means you either have to hope that THIS time B actually fucking works, or just stick them in the Pelago for 2 weeks.
>>
>>30489185
I thought it was confirmed level limits were removed on Pickup again?
>>
>>30489290
This is the first I'm hearing of it. Got a source?
>>
>Battle Royal
>leading aginst the AIs 2-1-0-0
>2 enemies JUST :^) SO :^) HAPPEN :^) to switch in Abomasnow and Durant the turn 1 point guy uses Lava Plume, ohkoing both, bringing him up to 3
>blue corner explodes his Aggron, last mon standing, next turn

Is it too much to ask that the BR AI at least pretend they aren't all working together to make sure I lose, not actually trying to win?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.