[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a question about breeding. Whether my Ditto passes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
I've got a question about breeding.
Whether my Ditto passes its 6IV to the egg is just pure luck?
I noticed when judging most of the eggs sometimes just have 2 or 3 stats as "Best" and yes, I'm using destiny know (and everstone on the other)
>>
>>30483045
It's 5 IVs from either parents, so just replace the other pokemon as you get ones with more IVs.
>>
Yes it's luck, destiny knot makes it so the baby gets 5 ivs from the parents, not just the parent holding it

Keep swapping out the other parent as you get better ones to improve your chances
>>
I'm EV training with SOS battles and I'm a little confused. I did 28 Roggenrola's with the defense power item on a Pokemon with the Exp share turned on, but the Pyukumuku I'm EV training only got about 1/3 of it's max Defense EV's. What am I doing wrong?
Just to be clear I'm using another Pokemon to false swipe the first Roggenrola and then switching out into Lycanroc so they can't Sand Attack me. Lycanroc is holding the defense Power item.
>>
>>30483591
The pokemon your training has to be holding the item, not the one fighting.
>>
>>30483663
Thank you. Was it that way in Gen 6?
>>
>>30483758
It's been that way forever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.