[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Red >become Kanto champ >train on Mt.Silver for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Red_PokémonRB.png (101KB, 205x400px) Image search: [Google]
Red_PokémonRB.png
101KB, 205x400px
>be Red
>become Kanto champ
>train on Mt.Silver for 2 years
>get bodied by a douche who can't even wear his hat in the right direction and has been training for a week at max
>travel to Unova for a world tournament
>same thing happens
>the fucker who does me in doesn't even have a real hat
>he has half a hat at best
>go to Alola after 20 years of training with my team that has somehow gotten weaker
>lose to an 11 year old
>who has been training for three days
>minimum

Why do they make him suffer so much?
>>
red's SM team would beat his GSC team
>>
>SM 11 year old isn't even wearing a hat. He's happy to have been able to remove his hat

asshole
>>
>>30479751
>that has somehow gotten weaker
Pets don't live as long as people, they are probably going to dies soon, hell maybe some of them already did and he replaced them.
>>
>>30479765
His GSC team wasn't much desu
>>
>>30479751
Technically, the ingame battle in SM likely isn't him going all out, seeing that his Battle Tree teams are better AND his levels are lower. Still no excuse to lose to a chicken though.
>>
>>30480824
anon, you can't just change your mons' levels to "hold back"
>>
>>30481813
explain the kalos battle facility then
>>
>>30479893

The PWT fight isn't canon and the fight outside the tree was just him/Blue testing you. Blue flat out says fight them inside the tree if you want to see what they can really do.

>>30481813

The player can't but story wise NPC's could easily tell their mons to hold back. Note Red's shittier movesets and lack of items outside the tree alongside the vastly inferior ev spread.
>>
>>30482350
I can't explain something I never experienced, Anon.

>>30482428
Blue Oak making up an excuse as to why you beat him? Unheard of!
>>
>>30482428

>The PWT fight isn't canon

[citation needed]
>>
>>30482500

Facility only trainers are never canon. That's why they never seem to age despite years passing (see the Hoenn Psychic twins or Wally in SM) and if they are canon, that means there's a bunch of pre-schools running around with Pokemon far beyond what the regional champ has.
>>
>>30479751
tbf that 11 year old in SM is the incarnation of an aztec battle god that had recently been revived by a buff dude made out of rock
>>
File: pokrrm.png (905KB, 1050x1070px) Image search: [Google]
pokrrm.png
905KB, 1050x1070px
Good thread
>>
>>30479751
>get bodied by a douche who can't even wear his hat in the right direction and has been training for a week at max
>same thing happens
>lose to an 11 year old
When two really skilled people fight one is going to lose, and player character beats everyone.

>minimum
Norman's Pokenavi entry in Emerald points out it takes him 30 minutes to get between home and his gym every day, places are a lot farther then we see them, so its very likely been much longer then 3 days.
>>
>>30479751
>>30482983
>minimum
That means he could've trained for his entire life. If you wanted to actually make a point you would say maximum.
>>
>>30479893
>Pets don't live as long as people
that's . . . that's not how science works.

Lots of domesticated birds live for 100+ years.
Tortoises live much longer.
Koi and other fish outlive humans.
Some turtles outlive humans.

Pikachu would probably be the only pokemon with a shorter lifespan than red from his team.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.