[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are breeding your QR scanner Pokemon, aren't you? Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3013x1814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3013x1814px
You are breeding your QR scanner Pokemon, aren't you? Don't you want easy trades?
>>
I don't need to, Feebas seems to be working just fine.
>>
>>30478051

I got a Feebas within a minute of putting an Oshawatt on the GTS.
>>
>>30477996
Yes
I currently have bred Serperior, Samurott, Emboar, Togekiss, Aegislash and Hydreigon.
6/28 I want the others, but having to wait 20 fucking hours for an Island Scan is bullshit
>>
what's qr code pkmn?
>>
I have 5 IV adamant Shinx with Fire, Thunder and Ice fang if anyone has other Island Scan pokemon. Need everything but Tepig and Shinx. I have a box full of them so if you just want one and don't have any island scan stuff that's fine too. They're super easy to get though.
>>
>>30477996
>Only have value to people that know to enter the name manually on GTS, but don't know how to use Island Scan themselves.
Does this person even exist?
>>
>>30478719
Some people don't feel like waiting a few days.
>>
>>30478645
I have all the gen 2 starters, i wouldn;t mind a shinx.
>>
>>30478451

Try seeing if you can trade one qr bred for another.
>>
Where the hell do you get QR codes anyway?
>>
>>30478645

I will trade you an Axew.
>>
>>30478747
>>30478786
Sure thing! Added you both, I'd happily take a Totodile.

>>30478773
They're all here if you want them. https://imgur.com/a/EFOqs
>>
>>30477996
Delhmhise and Vullaby work wonders for me
>>
>>30478451
FC? I really really want a serperior.
>>
>>30478882
Alright, ty.

If anyone else in the thread wants some gen 2 starters just reply with a scan pokemon that you want to trade, i've got gen 5 starters as well( i still need to breed them however)
Nothing has good IVs sadly(still waiting on getting a 6IV ditto)

I also have Honedge, Axew, and Marill.( currently breeding a couple of these)
>>
>>30479068
Sorry Anon, not home right now.
Pass by the wi-fi thread in a couple hours and I'll get you a Snivy
>>
>>30478882

I already have a Popplio and Gible, but that's fine.
>>
>>30479080
Thanks a lot!
>>30478747
and thank you very much! I couldn't check the IVs on the pokemon other than Shinx though, I hope they were good.
>>
>>30478773
You can use any QR code, just Google QR codes and start snapping. However if you want data on a specific mon, use the link the other guy gave you.
>>
Never even touched the scanner and finishedthe dex.
>>
Nobody cares about them because they don't count towards Dex completion.
>>
Looking for gen II and V starters in special balls (meaning no Pokéball). Unfortunately all I have is Chikorita, Totodile, Samurott and Emboar. It sucks you can only do one scan per 20 hours.
>>
File: tumblr_oh44tlqIaj1s5gkr5o3_1280.png (623KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh44tlqIaj1s5gkr5o3_1280.png
623KB, 1280x1012px
Mareanie's been great for easy trades. I usually put up some HA ones for harder to get mons.
>>
>>30479876
Nobody can even see that it has the hidden ability. I've been using Beldum but everyone says they use everything, so I'm beginning to think the community has no sense of value.
>>
File: image.png (461KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 800x843px
>>30479876
I have been spamming GTS and WT with Slakoth and people seem to eat them up.

Guess I can't fault them for craving the King Cock.
>>
>>30479909
i know no one can see it , but i feel like if im getting something like slowking that lets me avoid the horror of trade evolution on gts the other guys deserves one of my HA breedjects
>>
>the code.bin that injectors use has the side benefit of letting me scan as many QR codes as I want in a day

Just one more day and I'll have all the Island scan Pokemon.
>>
>>30477996
>QR scanner Pokemon
explain this to me
>>
>>30480726

try google or serebii
>>
>>30480726
There's a menu option that lets you scan QR codes. Those QR codes become pokemon. Some are better than others.
It's another way to catch them all.
>>
So what's the most common thing that people on the GTS will take for a buzzwole or celesteela?

I traded one of my celesteelas for a kartana like a retard thinking Sun only gave you 2 of those and now I can't get a buzzwole without trading away my other one.
>>
>>30480810
Try putting Pherosma up and waiting
>>
>>30480934
Already did, 2 days and nothing.
>>
Hey, anybody need a Bellsprout here? My first scan got me one, and I may as well try breeding some.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.