[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde can change at the cellular level, can be called zygote.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: MA04.jpg (162KB, 726x600px) Image search: [Google]
MA04.jpg
162KB, 726x600px
Zygarde can change at the cellular level, can be called zygote. In Kalos Mega Ev connected to giant crystal/prism. Everyone is referencing the 'evil' link deadend. Dex puts very evil spin on Mega. Z/N/G will be heavily Mega related. Was thinking Z would be link to Z-forms, but will just shift same ideas to Mega in Star
>>
>>30477726
Explain more...linearly.
>>
File: Azoth.jpg (94KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Azoth.jpg
94KB, 440x440px
Hmm. It's a doozy. Familiar with Azoth? This correlates directly. In the image, there are 7 processes and an eighth 'hidden' process. The secret is the outer words spell a Latin phrase, and their first letters spell VITRIOL. Combined with Corpus, the hidden path to heavens and alchemical perfection is clear. However, there is still something hidden. Can anyone spot it? I'll explain it all, but I'm curious if someone knows.
>>
>>30478729
white thing at the very top looks like balls. reveal your secrets, wizard.
>>
>>30478729
Corpus is not a hidden path. It just means body.
The mind, soul and body are all on the same level and equally important.
>>
File: dreamtime.jpg (40KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
dreamtime.jpg
40KB, 438x350px
Boo. Anyways, the 7 header colors are the seven colors in a rainbow. Aristotle, whom many have linked to Sun Moon lore, not only was one of the original Azoth theorists, but the first real speculation on what rainbows are. Azoth also uses a Cadecus in many illustrations. Iris, rainbow goddess, was heavily linked to a Cadecus as well.

To create a rainbow, there are two methods. One is the natural light bending of simply, fire and water. Sun's rays (star rays) interacting with cloud (moon) vapor. The other is division of white light through the art of a Prism. Kunalindi, Hindu chakra art, is actually a form of Azoth. Coincidentally, it also uses the rainbow to depict the seven chakras.

Black is the 0th chakra. Below the feet, corresponding to primordial darkness, that which came before the light, before the Big Bang. Then, seemingly for no reason at all, Nothing anomalizes into Something, and the world is born. Sounds like Guzzlord.

The Torot card for Temperance literally depicts a path via rainbow to alchemic perfection. Last bit, if Necrozma is indeed this Prism, how does it relate to the Mega prism in Kalos? Mega Stones all have a rainbow hue.. Megalution has rainbow light.. UB encounters lead with a rainbow..

Guzz, Zygarde, Necrozma, all key to Arceus and Megas. Paths through world's opens through light refraction and forming rainbows. UB world is a place of perfection, and guess is Fallen PKMN come back as stones our PKMN can use to achieve temporary, flawed perfection. Almost like Silvally would Mega to unstable Arceus, then revert back. Thoughts?? Anyone???
>>
>>30479579
You sure?? This OP, but the hidden element IS vitriol, and Corpus is involved
>>
>>30479112
That was ultimate secret, you must have mastered this before.

Also, Switch title won't be star or eclipse. Neither fit.
>>
What
>>
>tfw i can't find the last zygarde cell
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.