[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beat Guzma in Po Town >Lillie gets her dumbass captured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jigglypuffunamused.jpg (23KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
jigglypuffunamused.jpg
23KB, 260x282px
>beat Guzma in Po Town
>Lillie gets her dumbass captured while you're gone
>refuses to use her Legendary Pokémon to defend herself because "abloobloo I can't let Nebby use its power"

How is this character not hated more than Zinnia? I don't get it, every time she shows up I hate her, she's the most useless character in the franchise.
>>
>>30477323
>Splash
>Cosmic Power
Not a whole lot to work with. Besides, it was Hau who was being a useless fuck. Why didn't he do anything?
>>
>>30477323
You mean use the power that can kill it?
Are you dumb or just retarded?
>>
>>30477323
Nebby can't do shit you fucking idiot
>>
>>30477439
Not also blaming Moon Monkey that just stood there doing jack shit.
>>
>>30477427
I mean he tried to stop them but he lost.
>>
>>30477439
It worked in the Aether Base. Lillie was in just as much danger there as she was here.

>>30477427
>>30477459
I agree that Hau also sucks, but Hau doesn't have the fanbase Lillie has so there's not much contention about it.
>>
>>30477459
this. It just stood there starring out a window. one of them couldve called to it for help at the very least.
>>
>>30477459
They threatened to destroy the Masaladas
>>
>>30477459
In sun was it still a oranguru? They didn't even bother replacing it with passimian?
>>
>>30477323
The dumb part of that whole sequence was:

>Away at Ghost trial
>OH NO THEY KIDNAPPED A YUNGOOSE
>Go away to Po town to get it back
>OH NO THEY JUST CAME RIGHT BACK AND KIDNAPPED LILLIE

Seriously though, why'd the ghost trial captain leave them alone?
>>
>>30477532
Yep.
Every Overworld Oranguru stays Oranguru on both versions
>>
>>30477532
oranguru is more based then passimian though
>>
>>30477557
I blame Nanu more than anyone
Motherfucker did nothing to help us and yet he stayed in Po Town
>>
Level 1 Cosmog move pool

>Splash
>>
>>30477671
With an Adamant nature, Z-Splash followed into a +3 Struggle can nearly OHKO a Deoxys-A after Stealth Rock damage.

That is something at least. lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.