[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>filling my dex >made a shitload of progress, spent the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>filling my dex
>made a shitload of progress, spent the last hour or so evolving stuff and catching mons
>hadn't saved since the beginning of this endeavor
>game suddenly crashes
>lost all of my progress

If there is a god, he hates me
>>
>>30477262
I'm sorry anon it happened to me too when I was EV training
>>
>>30477262
>Hacking / emulating
Kill your self OP
>>
>>30477434
>3DS is immune from crashing
Sure would love to live in your dream world, friendo
>>
>>30477262
Use the GTS more anon. It is more efficient, helps you with the rare specific mons with <10% catch rates, and it autosaves every new time you open it from the menu.

Hell, through wonder trading alone I got to 50%
>>
You deserve it.
>>
>>30477877
This. I used to gts to get a good 50% of my pokedex; I suggest using rare 5% pokemon to trade. Since I was breeding 6IV Jangmo-os I had a box or two full of breedjects to trade off to get other rare pokemon, pokemon that evolve through friendship, and version exclusives. It usually only took 15 or so minutes max to get what I wanted back.

tl;dr - put up a jangmo-o on the gts and ask for anything that isn't a legendary/ultra beast/null line and you'll get it in like 5 minutes, easy way to fill the dex
>>
>>30477549
I've legitimately never had mine crash, actually, and hadn't heard of it happening to anyone.
>>
>>30477262
Did it really crash?
I've played for almost 100 hours and I have never had that happen
What the fuck, dude
>>
>>30477877
>>30477943
>not actually catching them all
>pretending that buying them all is the same thing
This is why Game Freak thinks they have to pander to the mobile audience.
>>
>>30477549
my 3ds hasnt crashed since 2012
>>
>>30477964
Mine crashed (or maybe just froze?) playing S/M once when I pressed the home button to try to turn off wireless.
>>
File: What.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
>>30477986
>trading isnt catching them all
>When the entire franchise's foundtion is trading
>When its literally impossible to comlete the dex without doing so
>When you can breed these mons and get """""legit""""" mons for yourself
>>
>>30477986
Then why is trading such a prominent and encouraged feature if it's the wrong way to get Pokémon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.