[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhydon is fucking terrible. You'd think the first "Rhino"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-112Rhydon.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-112Rhydon.png
55KB, 250x250px
Rhydon is fucking terrible. You'd think the first "Rhino" Pokemon would look more like a Rhino. Rhinos do not stand on two feet or have giant tails. I dare you to find a real life rhino that looks even a little bit like this fucker.

And the fuck is up with those horns? They're so inconsistent; why is one of them a realistic horn but the other one a fucking drill? It's so gay.

They should have called it "Magjyor" or something. Of course there's no real life animal that has a name similar to Magjyor, but if there was it would almost certainly look more like whatever the fuck Rhydon is than it would a Rhinoceros.
>>
>>30476528
He's my mvp in GO
>>
File: IMG_3037.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3037.png
68KB, 250x250px
Blastoise is fucking terrible. You'd think the first "Turtle" Pokemon would look more like a Turtle. Turtles do not stand on two feet or have giant guns growing out of their backs. I dare you to find a real life turtle that looks even a little bit like this fucker.

And the fuck is up with those guns? They're so inconsistent; why does he have water guns but shoot water out of his mouth? It's so gay.

They should have called it "Magjyor" or something. Of course there's no real life animal that has a name similar to Magjyor, but if there was it would almost certainly look more like whatever the fuck Blastoise is than it would a Turtle.
>>
OP is a faggot, but I'll give him that we need a proper rhino line.
>>
>>30476528
cause faglord he isn't based of a rhino at all but he is based of a ultraman monster. get some fucking culture retard
>>
File: 250px-015Beedrill.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-015Beedrill.png
55KB, 250x250px
Beedrill is fucking terrible. You'd think the first "Bee" Pokemon would look more like a Bee. Bees do not stand on two feet or have giant stingers. I dare you to find a real life bee that looks even a little bit like this fucker.

And the fuck is up with those stingers? They're so inconsistent; why is one of them a realistic horn but the other ones are on it's hands? It's so gay.

They should have called it "Magjyor" or something. Of course there's no real life animal that has a name similar to Magjyor, but if there was it would almost certainly look more like whatever the fuck Beedrill is than it would a Bee.
>>
File: dis gon b gud.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
dis gon b gud.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>30476528
>>
>>30476854
Here you go.

>>30477769
Beedrill's actually a wasp.

>>30476889
What's wrong with Rhyhorn?
>>
>>30476528
>>30476854
>>30477769
These genuinely are terrible designs
>>
File: 1280px-Honeybee-27527-1.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Honeybee-27527-1.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
>>30477769
Real talk though Beedrill is a fucking wasp, not a bee.
We've still yet to get an acceptable bee mon.
>>
>>30477908
>Make a wasp
>Call It BEEdrill
GF's logic at Its best.
>>
>>30477940
But it's the translation teams fault
>>
>>30478047
They call it a bee in Japanese too
>>
>>30478118
Isn't it Jap name literally "Spear"?
>>
>>30477940

It drills bees, and because wasps are assholes there are no bees in Kanto.
>>
File: arcanine.jpg (38KB, 239x224px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine.jpg
38KB, 239x224px
>>30476528
Arcanine is fucking terrible. You'd think the first "canine" Pokemon would look more like a dog. Canines are not the size of a horse and have giant fluffy tails. I dare you to find a real life dog that looks even a little bit like this fucker.

And the fuck is up with those stripes? They're so inconsistent; why is one of them a realistic stripe but the other ones are on it's ass? It's so gay.

They should have called it "Magjyor" or something. Of course there's no real life animal that has a name similar to Magjyor, but if there was it would almost certainly look more like whatever the fuck Arcanine is than it would a canine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.