[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, /vp/ I want your honest opinion as I can't seem to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
OK, /vp/ I want your honest opinion as I can't seem to get it anywhere else. Is it actually worth buying these games if I didn't like X/Y and didn't even get a pokémon to Level 100 before putting ORAS down?
>>
>>30475124
Well you won't get a pokémon to lvl 100 in this game
>>
I absolutely hate XY and think are the worst pokemon games ever. I love everything about SM and think are the best pokemon games ever. I don't know about your tastes and if you'd like SM, but if you already wasted precious money on XYtrash you might as well give SM a try.
>>
>>30475124
What the fuck does the Level 100 thing mean?
>>
>>30475124
>Facebook
fuck off
>>
>>30475199
well it's an indication of how much I played the game, in comparison to BW and BW2 where I had about 30 Level 100s.
>>
Specifically on your level 100 point this might be one of the worst games for power leveling in a while, but I think it's better than X/Y or ORAS. It really depends on what you want out of a pokemon game though
>>
>>30475207
I googled "Pokémon Sun and Moon" to have a relevant image for this thread. Sorry for not using underground search engines.
>>
>>30475124
Just play the fucking game, OP.
>>
>>30475124
I always say HGSS is the best pokemon game ever... Now HGSS is second.
>>
>>30475138
>get 30 pokemon registered in the pokedex
>Kukui straight up gives you a lucky egg

Anon...
>>
>>30475228
I'm having a hard time imagining doing that many things that give you experience after a certain point in any of the pokemon games. Unless you're going out of your way to level up I don't think many of them would ever get you much higher than 80
>>
>>30475294
I'm not talking about the ease of levelling up. In every game I usually at least get my main team to Level 100 just out of the fact I play the game a lot and enjoy it and enjoy levelling them up, but nothing could keep me playing ORAS.
>>
>>30475280
> Gen V lvl scaling
> Highest trainer lvl in the game is 65
I love Sun & Moon but this shit is unacceptable, especially when lvl 100 is required for IV training.
>>
>>30475294
people like this >>30475228 certain anon, likes seeing huge numbers on their games.

I don't blame him for what he wants to do with his games, but going for level 100 is probably just for him showing off or for bragging rights.
>>
>>30475339
Then just stack the EXP boost from max affection with the lucky egg and grind the elite 4.

You can get a level 1 pokemon to level 100 in less than 2 days. Less than a day if you no-life it.
>>
The game is decent but it has many flaws

Sadly some of the issues return from gen 6 (weak post game, poor rival, many ways to make the game super easy such as exp share, amie, or Pelago) but also lacks some of god stuff from gen 6. PSS s gone and the online features arent as good or smooth, no hordes nor super training, no Dexav which was probaly the best gen 6 feature. Finally even customization is worse than XYs which is a bummer.

On the plus side the story is more cohesive, there's more characterization for people and some SOS battle might be challenging
>>
>>30475375
I'm really going to miss those blissey bases
>>
>>30475124
No, you've already outgrown Pokémon. Buy another random rpg.
>>
>>30475124
Game took some steps in the right direction and a few steps back in others. It really depends what you are looking for in a Pokemon game. If you can elaborate on that I'm sure you can get the answers you want.
>>
>>30475403
post game is good actually
I like the rival even if he is not a darklord
exp share can be turned off (I can't believe this has to be said again)
If you don't like Amie and Pelago, just don't use it
I actually miss Pss and DexNav
I never used Super Training, but you should put it in the "ways to make the game super easy " list
The hordes are replaced by the SOS battles, much more challenging.
Customization is worse? How? There is much much more choice.
>>
>>30475604
>post game is good actually

No, its bad. Its very short and there's not much to ddo outside of looker/UB missions and the league rematches

battle tree is a joke. Not only it has less battle formats than Maison but also the roster of "famous trainers" is small and very disappointing.

They could've at least have all champions there but nope
>>
>>30475604
For the male trainer at least there's basically only tank tops and t-shirts for the torso, shorts or capris for the legs, baseball caps for the head. There's probably more individual items, but the variety of them outside of different patterns on the item is extremely lacking
>>
>>30475696
"They could've at least have all champions there but nope"
Ok, I don't know how to greentext.
Do you realize they are limited by the power of the 3DS? This game is the best they can do on this engine.
>>
>>30475833

They really traded in a lot of features in exchange for fully rendered 3D everything. because millennials only care about how good games look and not how fun they actually are.
>>
>>30475833

Are you serious?

Steven and Wallace instead of Wally and Anabel
Alder and Iris instead of Grimsley and Colress
Lance and Diantha instead of Sina and Dexio

Possible? Possible. Their choices were bad, it has nothing to do with limitations
>>
>>30475280
Did you even play the game, honest question?
>>
>>30475124
Yes. These games are amazing.
>>
>>30475124
Yes, best games yet, in history
>>
>>30476093

Absolutely. I'm sitting on a level 100 Primarina.

Stop being lazy.
>>
>>30476020
Why would I ever want to see Alder and Diantha again though.
>>
>>30475339
You can level your pokemons on the pelago
>>
>>30476283
Because they're more relevant than Grimsley or Sina?
>>
>>30475228
To be fair BW2 had a post game where you could still level your team
That's what made the Black Tower/White Treehollow the best post game challenge, imo. Fuck the battle frontier, I want to keep training my bros.
>>
>>30475124
XY and ORAS were garbage, these games are amazing. Do yourself a favor and restore your faith in their ability to make a good pokemon game. This has to be one of the best so far, definitely in my top 3.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.