[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Magikarp >Magikarp >Magikarp >Magikarp >Magikarp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Shootme.jpg (15KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
Shootme.jpg
15KB, 250x284px
>Magikarp
>Magikarp
>Magikarp
>Magikarp
>Magikarp
>Actually start counting the amount of magikarps I see
>27 fucking magikarps before I see anything else
I fucking hate fishing in this game
>>
>>30473525
Genwun pandering was a mistake. Good thing that there's already a SM romhack.

Also, fish exclusively on bubbling spots, it's still a joke but it's less redundant.
>>
git gud rod
>>
>almost everything is 1% chance outside of bubble spots

why
>>
>>30473567
Wait, are you for real? I didn't even know the encounter rate was that low. That explains the 27 fucking magikarps.
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY
>>
>>30473525
This. If they wanted to relegate fishing to being only certain spots on the water and certain spots having better chances of rare pokemon showing. That's fine, but give us better teirs of rods to work with. There is no excuse for the sheer amount of Magikarp that show up. I feel like I've just been given an old rod and I'm forced to use it and just pray to RNGesus until I get ANYTHING different.
>>
>>30473641
>Sun Pokedex: Although weak and helpless, this Pokémon is incredibly fertile. They exist in such multitudes, you’ll soon grow tired of seeing them.
>you'll soon grow tired of seeing them
THEY KNOW
>>
>>30473525

You reset your game then fish again.

Trust me, it works. I got my Feebas and Dratini this way.
>>
File: deletpyukumuku2.png (122KB, 532x351px) Image search: [Google]
deletpyukumuku2.png
122KB, 532x351px
>>30473738
Magikarp genocide when
>>
>>30473800
Never, unless you want a Gyarados army to burn down Alola.
>>
>>30473555
SM romhack? Where can I find this?

Please Anon, spoonfeed me.
>>
>>30473783
OR, you can just leave the area and come back. Enter a building or something, they always bubble when you first enter a place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.