[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell me about the Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So tell me about the Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. Are they worth playing?
>>
>>30469772
MD yes Ranger no
>>
>>30469783
Thanks.
>>
>>30470002
yes to both imo
>>
>>30469772
Yes to both.I miss Pokemon Rangers ;-;
>>
First Ranger was mediocre, second one was god tier and I never played the third.
>>
>>30469772
PMD yes, Ranger no. Explorers of Sky is best PMD, but play rescue team first or you'll be spoiled by how good sky is.
>>
Ranger was my first ds game, spent a ton o hours playing it, and doing all the side missions, there was even a special mission that gave you manaphy for your dppt. I really enjoyed that game and loved the way all the pokemon followed you, the puzzles were fun aswell. As for mistery dungeon, I only played explorers of darkness, and I can say that at the time I really enjoyed the story and the gameplay. As a final mark I can only say I dont know how well this games aged, but I think they were great spin offs and a great alternative when I didnt want to or couldnt play a main series game
>>
I used to play the shit out of ranger all the time
>>
>PMD
First game is good, second game is fantastic, don't know about the last two
>Ranger
First game is good, second game is fantastic, don't know about the last one
>>
>>30469772
Ranger 1, maybe.
Ranger 2, yes.
Ranger 3, probably if you have friends for the multiplayer.

PMD Yes.
>>
ranger 1 and 2: yes
pmd 1 and 2: yes
>>
Play every mystery dungeon except for Gates to infinity
>>
>>30469772
Honestly just play Explorers of sky and the second pokemon ranger. Both of them are top tier, the others are decent at best
>>
>>30469772
Play Pokémon Conquest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.