[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the comments i thought the stoy and the characters in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 34a.gif (3MB, 480x286px) Image search: [Google]
34a.gif
3MB, 480x286px
From the comments i thought the stoy and the characters in this game are good and make sense but after playing it i cant say that its neither.

Lillie ran away from home with a stolen Pokemon. She's poor and helpless and is supposed to be hiding but what Lillie actually does? She's all over tha place, travelling like its nobodys buisness and constantly repeating "you should be hiding Nebby". What about you dumbass? Skull grunts everywhere and Aether people aswell but nope Lillie just goes everywhere.

I get she wants to investigate the ruins but wouldnt it be better to ask Kukui (who travels aswell anyway) to go with her there in secret?

The there's Hau "Hurr durr happy excitement, malasadas" basically Shauna 2.0. Except he IS supposed to be good because he's Hala's grandson and he beats the trials as we do and yet when Lillie is kidnapped all he says is "i couldnt do anything!" Did you even try?! Is it so hard to beat Plumeria and other grunt after you defeated 6 trials and 2 kahunas?

Gladion: he's supposed to be working with Skull but we barely see him interacting with them. More: we barely see him. Finaly after plot hits he suddenly appears and says "lets save my sister". Seriously this such a let down.

BW shits on SM story wise its not even funny
>>
>>30469720
>he mashed A
>>
Yeah BW "TEAM PLASMA WANTS TO FREE POKEMON JUST KIDDING THEY ARE YOUR USUAL ASSHOLES" is much better.
>>
Irrelevant point, but Hau never actually beat Hala until way later. He just came to the other islands to get stronger.
>>
File: 1480408779558.jpg (100KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1480408779558.jpg
100KB, 680x1020px
>>30469720
how come most of the people shitting on S/M are unovabortions? is it because you can't stand the fact that your games aren't the only ones with an actual plot anymore? or is it just one unova autist spamming this shit? i'm willing to believe the latter but I wouldn't be shocked if it was both.
>>
>>30469720
I disagree with most of these points, until you got to Gladion. Him and Null had their characters reduced to background info, even though he carried the entire rising action of the plot on his back. He needed more buildup before hand, and more payoff afterword.

Thats about my only complaint about this narrative. Lillie is fine, if not over used, and Hau ended up being more down to earth than I thought. I especially liked how he played off Gladion, the few times Gladion got screen time that is.
>>
>>30469720
A family completely broke from experiments.
The father broke his mind inside of the ultra world and got lost, he dont even know his name, lusamine followed him with the experiments, and started searching him into the ultra world, UB - 01 fucked her mind and she became a bad woman who loves ubs and not the family, meanwhile lillie and gladion frustrated from the situation run away from lusamine madness.
Gladion went inside team skull to investigate and lillie asked help to kukui and his wife to get help protecting cosmog from aether experiments.
Everything is so misterious and mature, thats one of the best story from the pokemon game series.
Also the team skull have a story, every recruites have a valid motivation to be inside of the organization
>>
>>30470248
Look im not saying later part of the story is bad but the build up is lame as fuck

Lillie is supposed to keep Cosmog in secret but all she does is constatntly showing up around the region with Pokemon running away from her. Where's the logic? She's basicaly asking to be caught
>>
>>30470324
She have to follow who protect her, and Later she decided to live without a scared mind, she also fall in love to you, but you are a brain damaged guy without an emotion face
>>
>>30470443
>brain damaged guy without an emotion face
lol
>>
>>30470324
>>Lillie is supposed to keep Cosmog in secret but all she does is constatntly showing up around the region with Pokemon running away from her.
Her plan was to travel to the Tapu Ruins of each island to see if there was a connection between them and Nebby, which they eventually found out there was a connection, as the Tapu were supposed to protect it until it evolved into Lunaala/Solgaleo. Her plan obviously had some flaws but she's an 11 year old girl, she's not some genius master of keikaku
>>
so basically everyone in the game is retard and the story is bad
>>
>>30469720
t. unovabortion
>>
>>30471551
>Her plan obviously had some flaws but she's an 11 year old girl, she's not some genius master of keikaku

But she's taken care by Kukui and Burnett, they should ne as stupid as her
>>
>>30469933
It's all falseflagging.
>>
>>30474563
Kukui and Burnett have their own responsibilities. Kukui's off with the Pokemon League and Burnett is... I don't even know what the fuck she's doing.
>>
>>30469720
>Lillie ran away from home with a stolen Pokemon. She's poor and helpless and is supposed to be hiding but what Lillie actually does? She's all over tha place, travelling like its nobodys buisness and constantly repeating "you should be hiding Nebby". What about you dumbass? Skull grunts everywhere and Aether people aswell but nope Lillie just goes everywhere.

She's an 11-year old child. Of course she's dumb as a rock and won't trust no adults.
>>
>>30469800
Only Ghetsis was your usual asshole, retard. Team Plasma actually believed they were doing the right thing.
>>
>>30472599
t. alolasome
>>
>>30469933
Unova is my favorite and i loved sun and moon, despite it having some flaws. I got more attached to the characters than any other pokemon game
>>
>>30470006
I completely agree about Gladion not being used as well as he could. He's the weakest link of the story which is sad because I do think what we saw of him was a solid character.
>>
>>30469720
You just mashed A through all the dialog, didn't you?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.