[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Become Champion >Go through a half hour of end game cutscenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2061.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Become Champion
>Go through a half hour of end game cutscenes
>Credits roll
>Restart Game
>It didn't fucking save

This is some high level bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 620x620px
you have yourself to blame, OP.
>>
>quit game during the ending cutscene before it's actually over
>wow wtf why didnt it save

kys
>>
>>30469320
pew
>>
>>30469309
Fucking retard.
>>
>>30469320
>>30469364
>>30469384
It's worked in literally every other Pokemon game.

I'm glad OP is retarded though so I know not to.
>>
>>30469957
>It's worked in literally every other Pokemon game.
I'm pretty sure "Every other Pokemon game" does it only from the second time and on, and that it clearly says SAVING THE GAME before starting the credits.
>>
>>30470171
Actually, I remember even gen one had the SAVING. DONT EXIT before credits roll
>>
The game could have at least saved just after beating Kukui though. Or before the credits or something. That endgame was looooong. Not that OP isn't still dumb, but still. Not saving until after the credits was bad.
>>
>>30470359
Why? There are cutscenes, the credits show you how the character end up. Why does everyone have ADHD that they can't let credits pass ONCE?
>>
>>30469309
Never restart until you see the swirling "save" circle that's always in the other games, anon. I waited through the whole thing because I was terrified what happened to you would to me.
>>
>>30470528
WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO READ THE NAMES OF FUCKING PEOPLE I DONT CARE, I PAID others pirated FOR THIS, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU, GAMEFREAK???
>>
>>30470528

Because it's a portable game and you might suddenly have shit to do?
>>
>>30469320
Ok
>>
>>30470598
That's why i play only when my free time is hard to break.
>>
>>30470598
Why can't you close the 3DS?
>>
>>30470598
that's retarded. if you need to do something else just put it away or let the cutscenes roll for a few minutes. it's not that big of a deal
>>
>>30470641

Same here. I never actually take my 3DS out anywhere.

>>30470643

I always forget I can do this so you got me there I guess. It should still save before the cutscenes though. Even XY saved before the parade.
>>
>>30469309

There's shit after the credits that you have to do. No Tapu, no save.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.