[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this thing from wondertrading. Is it any good? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: isitakeeper.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
isitakeeper.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I just got this thing from wondertrading. Is it any good? I'm not that far into the game yet.
>>
It's IVs are shit, everything else is perfect. Get a gold bottle cap.
>>
>HA
>At least three Egg Moves
>3 IVs
It's pretty great. Breed it when you get a Ditto and GTS will love you.
>>
>>30469109
basically this. it's not going to carry your team without decent SpAtk IVs but at least it's good breeding stock. get you a Ledybot ditto or any other hacked ditto to breed with and you should be set up nicely.
>>
>>30469109
I don't really understand the whole IV EV thing. Apparently I'm supposed to kill specific mobs for EVs? Should I not level this thing until I'm ready to kill pokemon specific to special attak EVs or something?

As for IV training I have no idea what that even means.
>>
>>30469123
Assuming OP is using for ingame (Which is definitely what his post implied) then the IVs are pretty much irrelevant.

Having moonblast and (to a lesser extent) freeze dry that early in the game will make it a breeze.
>>
it's gonna be pretty annoying for your in-game team because it's gonna keep summoning hail every battle
>>
>>30469143
Don't worry about it too much for an ingame run, it's really just for competitive play
You got a good Vulpix that you can use to halve the time required to breed a perfect one later
>>
>>30469143
No, leveling it is fine. This specific Vulpix wouldn't get very far in the competitive scene anyway. You can use it to beat the game with it if you want and then relearn the egg moves to get hard-to-get Pokémon from the GTS.
>>
>>30469109
Can I ask how you know it has 3 IVs just by looking at the picture? Since I don't really know anything about IV's i'm kind of curious.
>>
>>30469458
Well we can't be 100% sure it got 3 perfect IVs from that but it's a common practice to use the marking system (the shapes displayed underneath Vulpix) to identify what perfect stats each Pokemon has (useful when you have a whole box of them breeding for a great one).

From left to right they usually mean HP-Atk-Def-SAtk-SDef-Spd so that Vulpix probably has a perfect HP Attack and Speed stat. (The big black plus to the left just means that it comes from gen 7 and wasn't transferred over)
>>
File: 1449091732289.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449091732289.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>30469556
Ah ok thanks. That's pretty useful info. I haven't played since sapphire and only did the main story so all this shit is pretty overwhelming.
>>
>>30469598
welcome back to pokemon. i took a similar hiatus, except i started back up in the spring with xy/oras in preparation. you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>30469598
It's all stuff you only have to worry about when playing other people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.