[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this happening to me bros? Bisharp and Dugtrio both hatched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: battlespot.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
battlespot.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Why is this happening to me bros? Bisharp and Dugtrio both hatched in Pokemon Sun. (Dugtrio is non-alola form using everstone)
>>
>>30468842
Are they in the Alola Pokedex?
>>
>>30468842
Bisharp is not registered on Alola Dex and you can't use the old forms on battle spot, at least not until bank.
>>
Both are transfer-only pokemon. You aren't supposed to have either yet, so they are blocked on wifi battles and trades.
>>
Because you can't get either of those in the games legitimately yet you mong.
>>
>>30468842
They're not in the Alola Pokedex thus they're not allowed until Pokebank is out.
>>
>>30468842
Alolan Dex you fucking idiot

Is Bank out? No
>>
Thanks bros.

Bisharp not being in the Alola pokedex is retarded as hell lol. You're telling me Corsola is in the Alola pokedex but Bisharp isn't?
>>
>>30468842
>Uses pokémon that are illegal to obtain
>Gets blocked
>"woooooow what's goin on?"
>>
How can people in the world be this fucking retarded and why do they all seem to congregate on this board
>>
>>30468842
>Hacks in stuff
>BAAAW WAAAAW Y NO ALLOWED

Take your pills and go pass out in your vomit, turbotard.
>>
>>30468905
Sure they're hacked but they were legal as far as I was aware.

My hacked Aegislash got through fine so I was wondering what the give was here.
>>
File: 1472914887733.png (283KB, 573x575px) Image search: [Google]
1472914887733.png
283KB, 573x575px
>>30468842
>>
>>30468909
>caring about other people hacking a children's video game
>interpreting innocent question as "BAWW AWAWWAA" autism
>>
>>30468902
> A Pokemon inspired by coral is in a region based around a set of tropical islands.
>A Pokemon based on Japanese Samurai isn't
Yes, is that hard to comprehend?
>>
>>30468917
As long as you aren't doing Rated Battle Spot/VGC, you can use Aegislash because you can get Honedge in the game through island scan. It isn't in the Alolan Dex, though, so it is banned in those specific formats.

Since there is no way to legally get the other two, until January, that sets off their hack checker.
>>
File: numerousotherexamples.jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
numerousotherexamples.jpg
53KB, 512x384px
>>30468936
Numerous other examples

Gengar
>>
>>30468958
Thank you knowledgeable anon.

Since I've tripped their hack checker is my account fucked?
>>
>>30468975
Doubtful. Just take them off your team and you will be fine.
>>
>>30468975
Yes you are. At this very moment, Nintendo knows where you live and is assembling a dedicated strike team to kill you for hacking in a kids game
>>
>>30469021
>2002 meme
kys
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.