[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to increase a Pokemon's happiness.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: persian_alola_form.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
persian_alola_form.png
130KB, 500x500px
What's the best way to increase a Pokemon's happiness. I need this fat faggot for my Pokedex.
>>
Catch it in a luxury ball or friend ball.
Make it hold a sooth bell.
Feed it Malasadas it likes.
Take it to the massage parlor 1/day.
Don't let it faint.
>>
>>30465228
>buy a fuck load of ev uppers
>spam them on the pokemon
>run around a thousand times with a soothebell on the pokemon
>give them massages
>level them up once
Congratulations.

It's a basic concept, anon.
>>
>>30465247
>>30465250
Is there really no quicker way? ORAS had secret bases and O-Powers, does SuMo have anything similar?
>>
If you have a restaurant in your festival plaza just stuff its face full of happy meals. Usually they'll have 3-4 meals on the menu that increase by large, medium and small amounts
>>
Teach it TMs. I shit you not.
>>
I just force fed all the pokemon that evolved by happiness EV berries? Got a whole stash of them to spare. Vitimans are an option too if you can afford them
>>
>>30465283
There is, but we won't tell you because you're a fucking loser. Fuck off.
>>
>>30465228
for the pokedex? Throw its ass in the sauna for a few days. Takes a while but its the most efficient in terms of effort exerted.

Want to reduce a "few days" to a "few hours" with a negligible amount of time? Stuff its face with EV reducing berries first.
>>
>>30465312
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to this thread.
>>
>>30465324
Okay.
>>
If you grow the EV lowering berries you can max happiness in less than a minute.
>>
>>30465228
Run Barry, run
>>
>>30465283
>>30465295
>>
>>30465295
>>30466042
TMs don't work. Stop spreading this meme.
>>
>>30465228
Teach a lot of tms.
>>
TM METHOD DOESN'T WORK
>>
Just put it in the sauna bro. I have a herd of Persians and a zerg of crobats
>>
File: 1480713562899.jpg (113KB, 1000x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1480713562899.jpg
113KB, 1000x1584px
Oh ffs just give it tier 3 beans and you get it to max happiness in one bean.
>>
>>30465283

The honest way is already quick as fuck anyway
>>
>>30466200
i'm gonna take your bean, qt lewd petite girl anon
>>
>>30465228

Stuff it with vitamins (carbon, zinc etc) like 30 or something and level up your meowth.
>>
>>30466053
>>30466116
It works fine.
>>
>>30465228
I just leveled mine up regularly and used Refresh whenever it had status problems. Evolved without a problem.
>>
>>30465295
Bullshit
>>
mine evolved at level 20 without doing any extra happiness increasing
>>
Search for berries that increase happiness

I evolved my Golbat at level 32 with thousands of Kelpsy berries
>>
>>30465228
I wasn't even aware it evolved with happiness, mine evolved at 22, just in a poke ball, I didn't feed it berries or make any particular effort to increase happiness but I did feed it a lot of pokebeans as I did with the rest of my team, so I guess beans increase happiness?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.