[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to reassure myself. Let's say you hack a Ditto for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Ditto.png (154KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.png
154KB, 1174x881px
Need to reassure myself.

Let's say you hack a Ditto for breeding purposes and that only.
Only the Ditto is hacked.

You go through the Destiny Knot shit and all that and start breeding pokemon and training them the way you should.

Would you consider those hacked too considering they got IVs from a hacked Ditto or it just a way to lose less time and overall reducing the tedium?
>>
>>30463801
it would be the same as any breeding pair. But why care?
>>
>>30463801
>just a way to lose less time and overall reducing the tedium?
Yes. There is nothing wrong with a poke bred from a hackmon.
I personally will never use a hackmon, but I have no qualms about using one for breeding purposes because it's just too damn useful. Saves so much time, but at least I'm still putting some work into it to satisfy my pride.
>>
>>30463801
>would you consider blah blah blah

Who cares? What's important is what the game thinks, and as long as the Pokémon is hatched, caught or otherwise received in Alola and has no impossible moves, abilities or stats, the game will consider it legit.

Example: the only time I injected a poke was in gen VI, I injected a 6 IV HA Greninja with PKHEX as the OT but did not use it, instead I bred it down a generation or two until I got the Froakie I wanted.
>>
>>30463849

>I have no qualms about using one for breeding purposes because it's just too damn useful. Saves so much time

What's wrong with cutting to the chase and using a hackmon then? Saves even more time and lets you carry on playing the actual game
>>
>>30463945
So according to you, breeding isn't playing the game.

Ok. Fine. Sure.
Too much life for today.
>>
>>30463945
Because I haven't decided what mons I want to use yet and I rather enjoy the process of getting a Pokemon ready to battle.
>>
>>30463945
It feels like less cheating, because it is less cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 221x225px
>>30463840
>>30463849
>>30463864
>it's not wrong because the game is unable to identify it as so!
Seriously post your FC so I can make sure not to trade with you fucks ever. Just inject if you're so needy of immediately bred Pokémon, don't act as if because the Pokémon is not produced in-game ready for battle that it's any more okay.
>>30463801
Fuck off.
>>
>>30464008
It's still cheating.

Chaining earns you 4IV pokemon for a reason, skipping it is basically cheating.

Chain for parents if you want to be legit.
>>
File: 1453374480108.gif (11KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
1453374480108.gif
11KB, 125x127px
>>30464019
>>
>>30464019
I just finished up giving out nearly 100 shiny 6IV Dittos here on /vp/, the only way you're going to prevent trading for "illegitimately" bred Pokemon is to stop posting on /vp/. Whoops, I guess.
>>
>>30464044
>not having control over the nature or which stats have #x IVs

You must have a lot of free time.
>>
File: 1360556806549.jpg (10KB, 292x215px) Image search: [Google]
1360556806549.jpg
10KB, 292x215px
>>30464019
>"wrong"
>there is morality involved in playing video games
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 229x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 229x183px
>>30463988
>>30463989
>>30464008
Yeah, just inject if you're going to act high and mightier than injecters and claim to be on the same level of honest breeders. Can't even meet the autism half-way through you impatient fucks.
>it saves time :(((((
Cut the middle-man out and stop pretending.
>>
>>30464112
I really don't care if people inject or not, this is just my personal preference, I have nothing against injectors as long as what they inject is a legal Pokemon.
>>
>>30464088
You aren't supposed to chain for every parent you dummy.
>>
>>30464069
Nah, only really trade in a circle jerk anyway.
>heh, I just did what you don't like :^)
You know the thing that pisses me off about hackfags is the immediate assumption that I disapprove of injecting or any similar practices or that I myself feel better than any of you because I'm "legit." The thing is that people breed because it's fun to go through the entire process of selecting, planning, and grinding to get your chosen mon. We like it because we derive satisfaction from what is essentially a second job. When faggots like you cry about legitimacy from using a hacked ditto, it's an insult to injury. Why? Because you don't want to put in the effort the autists do yet you're too good for regular injecting. Just above beggars in my list. Roast my autism.
>>
>>30464284
I literally space out when breeding.

At least in grinding I don't because while breeding I doze off with my eyes open and realize I went through an entire box worth in under 40 minutes.
>>
Should I be... paranoid? Will the game detect that I've been breeding Pokemon from hacked 6 IV Dittos?
>>
does the exp share also share EVs or is it just exp
>>
>>30464647
Any Pokemon that receives EXP for a battle also gets EVs.
>>
>>30464668
this is gonna make ev training such a pain
thanks
>>
>>30464597
Yes.

Be smart and RNG a set of flawless Dittos in HGSS.
>>
I can understand people playing the game as intended
I can understand people being bored by the grind and hacking Pokemon in
I but I don't understand people who halfass it in an attempt to justify the process to themselves

If you choose to hack in the first place may as well go the whole way
>>
>>30464701
Then let's say I breed a good Pokemon but a 6 IV Ditto was one of the parents. For example's sake let's say Mimikyu.

So I use Mimikyu and a 6 IV Ditto and make a good Mimikyu and I call it a day and use that. But that Mimikyu would have the cursed Ditto as its parent. So... what then? Does it get banned from online? Should I just use that Mimikyu to breed a few more Mimikyus? Surely the... for lack of better term, trace of the Ditto wouldn't carry over, would it?
>>
File: ancapnebby.png (159KB, 515x469px) Image search: [Google]
ancapnebby.png
159KB, 515x469px
>hack in pokemon highly desired by balltists
>breed the everliving shit out of them and throw them on GTS
>dex is 50% within 2 hours
I have no problems with using hacked pokemon to mass produce my GTS bargaining chips
>>
>>30464867
There is no way to check your pokemons heritage. If there were everyone would be disgusted by the amount of incest they forced to get a pokemon with 15 points more in a stat.
>>
>>30463801
I just use a 6iv ditto to breed cus I updated my 3DS before learning about homebrew lmao
>>
File: injection.png (210KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
injection.png
210KB, 512x384px
>>30463801
Is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
Well suppose you have a very large starving family, is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread for them?
And what if your family don't like bread? They like 6iv Japanese Dittos?
And what if instead of giving them away, you traded them at a price that was practically giving them away? Would that be a hack, OP?

Enjoy your team OP.

If you're really worried about being on the up and up, you could make the Magnificent Seven. Seven dads that cover all breeding groups.
>>
>>30463988

Well if it IS playing the game, why are you trying to "save time" by skipping through most of the breeding process with hackmon parents? If you enjoy the breeding, take the time to breed. If you just want your pokemon, why not get them directly?
>>
File: 1431108209459.jpg (27KB, 303x351px) Image search: [Google]
1431108209459.jpg
27KB, 303x351px
>>30463801
Yes. But I don't give a single shit about whether a Pokémon is hacked or not. You can use a hacked Ditto all you want, just don't claim you're "legit." Or do, it's not like anyone can prove it if you don't tell them outright that it's hacked.
>>
>>30464019
We all know it's you Verlisify.
>>
Only total scrubs breed with dittos

Knowledgeable and virtuous men use male breeders of the appropiate egg groups.
>>
>Using hack mon

can't you just SOS chain for at least a 4 IV Ditto or does he not call for help?
>>
It's wrong but we all know the vast majority of players have been using lerfect dittos since like gen 4.
>>
>>30466440
Many like foregin dittos for masuda breeding.
>>
>>30466440
What >>30466494 said and you have to make sure you cover all 6 if you chain Dittos. Even then, you'll have a ton of shitmons you have to either release (one at a time and slow as fuck), or trade out.

My main issue is that 'Babies' in this game (those whose lowest forms are in the Undiscovered group, such as Riolu or Pichu) don't get the automatic 3x31 IVs they did in Gen6. I was all set to start a breeding session to get a 6IV Riolu/Lucario until I realized that changed mechanic. This shit (and other stupidity like only one of each Apricorn ball) is why people decide it's better to start hacking.
>>
File: 1424918169955.gif (305KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1424918169955.gif
305KB, 500x380px
>>30463801
you dont need to justify your actions through an anonymous message board play the way you want too
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.