[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get one-shotted one too many times in the post-game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1479884751184.png (986KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1479884751184.png
986KB, 1600x1081px
>be me
>get one-shotted one too many times in the post-game
>"Fuck it, I'm gonna dive headlong into EV training for the first time ever."
>do some extra research just to prep
>"Okay, I got this."
>decide to start with Salazzle

>thiswasamistake.jpg

>slowly drown in a sea of useless boys who, even if they try their diddly-darn hardest, will never amount to anything simply because mother nature gave them the middle finger and stuck a dick between their legs

This is hell. Seriously, is the gender ratio 87.5% male or something?!
>>
>>30463716
Seriously, is the gender ratio 87.5% male or something?!
Yes.
>>
>>30463716
Get a Male Sylveon, it's ability will give you a higher chance for females.
>>
>>30463716
Yeah it is, I tried the same as you.
I shall probs do the same sometime soon.
>>
>>30463716
>do some extra research just to prep
>is the gender ratio 87.5% male or something?!
Clearly you didn't research hard enough.
>>
File: 1480024021722.jpg (30KB, 187x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480024021722.jpg
30KB, 187x188px
>>30463734

...fuck me...
>>
>>30463716
>what is cute charm
>>
>>30463863
How do you use this to breed? Does it have to be a parent? In party when hatched? Or something else? Asking for a friend
>>
>>30463823
Nope, just some very general stuff, and what I already knew. I figured I would start with just good natures and EV's, and not touch IV's yet.

It didn't hit me just what I was getting into until after I noticed a lot more male salandits than females. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking, starting off with a pokémon that I would need to be a specific gender on top of having a good nature.

But at least now I know I need cute charm to improve my odds. Thanks, /vp/.

It'll still be a pain in the ass, though
>>
File: 1469023380843.jpg (93KB, 800x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469023380843.jpg
93KB, 800x365px
>>30464391
Have you ever used an everstone for breeding before? Cause that should fix your nature problem.
>>
I was trying to find a female Salandit on my playthrough and ended up finding a Shiny Cubone first (my first shiny ever). Took it as a sign of what fire type I should be using.
>>
>>30464417
That just passes the nature of the parent onto the child, though, right?

My Salazzle doesn't have a good nature, which is the problem.
>>
>>30464820
Yes, but you could breed Salazzle with a Pokemon that does have a good nature, and potentially pass down some egg moves as well. Alternatively, you can breed a male Salandit with a good nature and everstone with a ditto.
>>
it's not that hard anon, either use cute charm or play the long game on a sos battle.
>>
I wonder, does fainted Synchronize + Cute Charm second slot work?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.