[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What do you do with a Pokemon you can't use? You remove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: E4GBpgw[1].png (101KB, 427x297px) Image search: [Google]
E4GBpgw[1].png
101KB, 427x297px
>What do you do with a Pokemon you can't use? You remove it from your party, as you please.

How is she wrong?
>>
>>30462815
Because I send it to an island paradise run by her Husband.
>>
>>30462969
First post best post

Don't you love it how the moral dilemma of this generation is solved by a new feature of this generation?
>>
It's not that I can't use it. If I couldn't use it, I wouldn't have it to begin with.

I just don't want to use it.
>>
>>30462969
>>30462993
What if it wants to go on adventures with you and actually accomplish shit instead of being stuck on an island purgatory for NEETs for all eternity?
>>
File: 1480425160162.png (25KB, 167x337px) Image search: [Google]
1480425160162.png
25KB, 167x337px
>>30462815
She's wrong because she's a psycho cuntwad and I want to stomp her brains out.
>>
>>30462815
she's tasty as fuck
>>
yeah but now they can at least go to pokemon pelago
>>
At least I don't make my Pokemon dress up like my Eldritch Bootycalls
>>
>>30462815
>bitches about boxing Pokes
>is being treated at the home of the inventor of the PC Box system
Really activates the old almonds.
>>
>>30462815
She's not, but it's a trade-off for the pokemon: they either put up with that or, judging by the pokedex, experience actual hell in nature.
>>
>>30462815
It's not my fault I can only carry six with me
>>
>>30462969
It doesn't want to do that. It wants to go on an adventure with you and battle other Pokemon and level up and maybe even evolve.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.