[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mimikyu will be abandoned to Rocket Headquarters by Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Mimikyu will be abandoned to Rocket Headquarters by Team Rocket at the end of the Sun/Moon anime seasons
Why must they always do this? I wanna see Jessie with Seviper again. And give James back his Cacnea, damnit.
>>
File: cact.jpg (26KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
cact.jpg
26KB, 500x581px
>>30462700
>And give James back his Cacnea, damnit

I know it'll never happen, but one day I want an episode where Team Rocket is about to get their shit slapped by some non-twerp adversary and a Cacturne comes out of nowhere and cleans house with Drain Punch to save the say
>>
>TR disappears for a few episodes near the end of the generation
>Ash makes his way through the Elite 4
>At the top, waiting for him, are the Champions of Alola - Jessie and James, who managed to fumble their way there to ambush him
>Ash manages to take down their SuMo team with ease
>Flashback episode, showing them traveling around the world and reassembling all of their old Pokemon
>Ash is defeated by Weezing and Arbok
>TR lets Ash go with Pikachu unsnatched because they're so happy to be back with their old friends
>>
>>30462700
Unlikely, It's bound to be the next WOBBUFFET
>>
So is bewear gonna end being James' Pokémon? Or it's gonna become the new wobbufet?
>>
>>30462700
it's gonna ditch Team Rocket after becoming friends with Pikachu

or jessie will release it so it can look after a gang of baby pichus
>>
what excuse did giovanni give them to send them to Alola? catch UBs?
>>
>>30462700
>mimikyu

So they're going to kick everyone's ass now right? pffff
>>
>>30463336
they don't blast off anymore. instead bewear grabs them and runs off
>>
File: kick.png (202KB, 446x423px) Image search: [Google]
kick.png
202KB, 446x423px
>>30463169
Seems to be the new wobbufet.
>>
I want them to reunite with their best bros Weezing and Arbok again
>>
>>30462975
>SuMo
kill yourself
>>
>-Pokemon- will be abandoned to -box or game- by -you- at the end of the -game's lifespan-
Why must you always do this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.