[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the character in SM so good? Post your favourite character,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Sun_Moon_Kiawe.png (478KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Kiawe.png
478KB, 891x1280px
Why is the character in SM so good? Post your favourite character, pic related is mine.
>>
>>30461025
>is trial captain because he is skilled
>wants to be dancer
>dreams crushed in front of you
>holds his head up despite soul crushing moment
>legit funny guy

He deserves better. Maybe Olivia will get after him and ease his pain
>>
File: 1480291460379.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480291460379.png
237KB, 600x564px
Mine
>>
>>30461110
This
>>
File: image.png (72KB, 200x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72KB, 200x409px
I don't understand how a gal like this with hips like these can remain single for so long
>>
>>30461264
Japs are racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 700x800px
>>30461025
You have a good taste, OP!
>>
>>30461025
Thicc thighs
>>
One is a failure doomed to work in shitty labor jobs for 5 dollars or 5 dollars an hour, the other is past her expiration date and is so desperate she dresses like a teenager. This whole generation is about adults who grew up way too fucking late in their lives. Failures. I bet they're the liberal types who think a "do what makes you happy" approach is a decent way to make a living. Have fun living in cold hard reality you cunts. This whole game seems to show what happens to the types of people who have been playing the series since the 90's. It's time to grow up, this isn't for you anymore.
>>
Nanu is my favorite.
Finding a picture of him would be too much effort.
>>
>>30461520
>open google images
>search 'Nanu pokemon'
>save first image
>post
>too much effort
I have never seen such astounding laziness
>>
>>30461318
Inb4 pointless unprovable argument over if she's black or not.
Inb4 idiots say Japs can't be racist against her as if to say black is the only race that racism can be towards
Inb4 idiots leap at both sets of bait

I blame Verlisify for poke/pol/ and poketumblr
>>
>>30461516
>implying you wouldn't unleash your entire load inside Olivia's colossal posterior
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 221x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 221x597px
>>30461025
pic related, he probably has the best backstory in the franchise

close seconds are Guzma and Mina
>>30461581
pretty sure that was the joke, anon
>>
>>30461590
>Inb4 pointless unprovable argument over if she's black or not.
I'm not like those faggots who think Mallow and Sina are niggers, but I think Olivia might be actually black.
>>
Kukui isn't technically my favorite but I really liked what they did with his character in term of building the league, which is honestly something I didn't expect to happen at all,
he's probably one of my favorite professors due to that
>>
>>30461717
I'm black and I couldn't give less of a shit what they are, but I have no idea what line of thinking causes someone to think Mallow's black
>>
>>30461789
It's people who are racist for the sake of being racist, or just retards who have never seen a Latino or Arab.
>>
>>30461264
It's because she smells like a gorilla.
>>
File: hau.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
98KB, 500x500px
Everyone hates him for being nice. However, this character is truly a bro, loves to go eat good food, doesn't get depressed like most rivals, and actually is a person since he liked lily, not to mention he inspires to be like his relative.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.