[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE POKEMON THAT SAVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE POKEMON THAT SAVES YOU WHEN YOU FALL OFF THE BRIDGE. I HAVE BEEN ON GOOGLE FOR FUCKING 10 MINUTES AND IT WILL NOT ANSWER THIS SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION.
>>
tapu koko
>>
groudon
>>
Thunder King Thunder King
>>
Fapu Fugu
>>
dicknuts mcgee
>>
top kek
>>
>>30459572
Bagon
>>
Topu Keko
>>
>>30459600
Thank you anon. I really mean that, thank you.
>>
>>30459572
Top Kek
>>
>>30459572
Topu Keku
>>
>>30459572
>Top kek
>>
IIRC they outright say the legendary Pokemon's name multiple times when you return to town in forced, story mode dialogue
>>
Upper Choco
>>
>>30459600
Stop lying to the man.
>>
>>30459572
You REALLY need to learn how to use the Internet, Anon. Google isn't going to give you all of the answers.
>>
Tapu Cocoa
>>
>>30459572
>Board bitched and moans about the excessive amount of cut scenes in the beginning of the game
>W-Whats the name of that Pokemon that was mentioned over 1000 times?! I've been googling for ages!
Just a friendly reminder that we have the underage critiquing these games on this board
>>
DICKCHUCKER MC'GEE

I SWAER ON ME MUM
>>
Okay, well can fuck why can't I save before fighting it? Fuck this game.

>>30459777
Okay, how do I use the internet?

And fuck 4chan for making me click pictures of storefronts before every fucking post. Last time I was here it was a fucking captcha where you could type anything for one word and the correct word for the other one.
>>
File: 1476551938044.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476551938044.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>30460186
>Too retarded to google and change captcha type
The fuck my man
>>
>>30459871
Well the game did have way too many cut scenes and I should have the ability to save after the elite 4 before fighting a legendary.
>>
>>30460302
Okay, what should I have googled to find the name?

And yes, I prefer the old captcha.
>>
>>30460369
Perhaps "list of gen 7 pokemon"?
>>
File: soundsgood.jpg (150KB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
soundsgood.jpg
150KB, 850x1162px
>>30460436
Yeah that would have worked but I just wanted an easy solution. To be honest I am pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>30460328
They are intentionally making long cut scenes and fights now. In ORAS, you had to catch Rayquaza, fight that girl Zinnia, and catch/fight Deoxys all in 1 setting. You also had a long as cutscene after you caught the primal of your game.

If you want a good natured Top Kek, be prepared to fight Kukui a bunch of times. I had to fight him myself like 30 times before I finally got one because I didn't have a synchronizer on my team at the e4.

Yes I am one of those people who didn't know they respawn back. Seems like a lot of peopel ask if they respawn
>>
>>30460558
>If you want good natured Top Kek, be prepared to fight Kukui
?????
>>
>>30460522
lol where are her nipplets?
>>
>>30460864
nipplels*
>>
>>30460558
Shit they respawn? Well in that case I'm just going to KO that ass wipe and come back to get a good nature.
>>
>>30460909
In my mouth
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.