[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place to grind for cash? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's the best place to grind for cash?

I've been using Snorlax with Happy Hour that we get in Mystery Gift while holding an Amulet Coin. I've just been going through the Elite Four over and over but it's so slow.

Are the restaurants any better?
>>
finish the UB mission
>>
>>30459543
elite four looping with the amulet happy hour, Looker's quest if finished gives 1 million. those are the big two

your other options are the random crap found fishing, and using the pelagos cave to hunt for rare treasures (they are almost all nuggets pearls the vendor items basically)
>>
The Elite four. Also make sure you use the Amulet coin and Happy hour snorlax for maximum money
>>
UB mission then beach at grand resort
>>
What others have said, plus I do the Battle Buffet and Pukumuku chucking each day in addition to the Poke Pelago treasure hunt every 12 hours (thanks to beans).
>>
>>30459599
>>30459650
taking my time with the game, thinking of catching the UB's at the end to complete my dex
>>30459635
thinking of fishing
>>30459675
How much do you rake in at the Buffet?

Btw thanks everyone
>>
>>30459543
Chase and catch Wimpods
>>
>>30459708
Depends how many Gentlemen/Madames you encounter. Each one gives about 40k for beating them (with Happy Hour and AC), the other trainers drop less (2-10k I think).
>>
>>30459841
>once a day
>"best"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.