[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>goes 20 fucking turns before calling one pokemon >non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9058.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9058.png
44KB, 250x250px
>goes 20 fucking turns before calling one pokemon
>non HA Gabite
>goes another 10 before summoning another Sandile and immediately swaggering the thing on the turn I attack the original
>can't do anything but watch the new sandile kill itself
SOS exclusive encounters were a fucking mistake. I hate this faggot alligator now.
>>
>>30458816
buy adrenaline orbs?
>>
>>30458846
I used one the first turn.
>>
>>30458863
false swipe, they pretty much never call at max health
>>
>>30458816
Lilligant w/ Own Tempo and Entrainment
>>
>>30458816
Holy fucking shit spent a whole hour searching for HA Rockruff and it never appeared. What do I do? Do I have to kill the allies, or kill the original pokemon and let allies call?
>>
>>30458926
theres actually a hidden stat called 'call rate' that effects how likely a mon calls for help and how likely stuff appears.

you want to get truly pissed? go try and SOS chain Turtonator or Sharpedo, and you will be even MORE pissed about how constant the low level SOS was when you find the high level 'I ain't calling shit even with the orb" mons

>>30458816
no the mistakes were making AI mosn swagger each other, and the entire haina desert

>let's make the most common mob in a cave encounter rate perma sandstorm desert Crunch, Swagger, Mud slap embargo, AND put an sos only spawn here, AND make the place one of those mapless repeating dungeons peopel despise.
>>
>>30458816
They don't want your autistic ass to be their trainer
>>
>>30459047
it isn't the confusion on yourself that's the problem there so much as the AI WILL swagger it's partners, and that the sandiles have Embargo which will prevent using items to stall turns unless you keep switching.
>>
>>30459497
if you want to stall turns you can pick up the holdback/happy hour snorlax
>>
>>30458816
chain with trapinch

it's much easier
>>
>>30459707
or you just switch the mon out and back in to reset embargo. doesn't change their entire move set is just to make the chaining a pita though.

the only way it could be worse is if ti were like Sharpedo and Turtonator
>>
OP here
I'm basically out of healing items, used up all my max revives Hau and Lillie gave me, and these fucking shits won't stop spamming swagger and embargo
>>
>>30458816

what is HA?
>>
>>30459887
hidden ability

gabite's default ability is the evasion in sandstorm one
>>
>castform
Should I just cut my losses and catch this instead of a gabite that will most likely kill itself anyway?
>>
>>30460389
if you don't have one yes. otherwise yes.

the desert is a shithole of anti fun, don't even bother trying to do it casually. if you really want that HA gabite from there literally breed mods to specifically negate the bullshit and do nothing else.

also thank whatever pokegod you worship the sandiles call rate isn't Turtonator and Sharpedo's
>>
Also try to stall with a pokemon with Intimidate. According to serebii:

>Upon entering battle, the opponent’s Attack lowers one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents’ Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected. In a link battle, if both sides switch on the same turn, and first player sends out a Pokémon with Intimidate, the opponent’s Attack will be lowered before the opponent’s Pokémon switches. Opponents in S.O.S. Battles are more likely to call for help.

>Opponents in S.O.S. Battles are more likely to call for help.
>>
It's easier to chain using the Trapinch, honestly.
>>
>>30461412
Same with Pressure.
>>
>>30458816
You should be using trapinch
Sandiles are cancer for SOS calling
>cast swagger on partner
>intimidate
>embargo
>>
>>30461412
I don't believe it, but I almost believe it. either way it's flimsy enough justification to retrain a stoutland and name him after my old dog like I did in Unova
>>
>>30458863
If you use it on future turns it skips your turn.

Also, lower their health dumbass.
>>
>>30461456
I assume the trapinch's are higher odds of appearing int he moving shadows on the ground?
>>
what the hell is the spawn rate for castform Ive killed almost 100 fearow in route 17 and i ant seen shit.
>>
>>30461629
1% like any rarely appearing thing in alola, it just will only spawn if the area has weather ongoing
>>
>>30461680
its funny really i got polytoed already and most of the sos weather pokemon but this really sets off my autism
>>
>>30461710
I prefer the weather sos rng to the sharpdeo and turtonator retarded low call rate, or let's not forget Old beldums retarded catch rate, now with high call rate for adds.

i've actually had turtonator run out of moves and die before he ever called a single add successfully with orb.
>>
>>30461412
If the pokemon I want doesn't require an eggmove I use umbreons with synchronize, just switch him out to let pyukumuku use gastro acid, if it doesn't have the HA I switch back umbreon and keep trying
>>
>>30461813
ive seen 10 goomys and no castforms
>>
>>30461622
>higher odds
In that 10% is higher than 0%, yes.
>>
>>30461813
>>30461813
Motherfucker i just caught a shiny fearow and still no castform
>>
File: 1419426236977.gif (137KB, 173x241px) Image search: [Google]
1419426236977.gif
137KB, 173x241px
>tfw the only one you really cared enough to get is HA vulpix and it's easy as shit to chain and find
>>
>>30459465
Oh my god how did this make me laugh so hard?
Do i have autism?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.