[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove Battle Frontier >got this instead I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CUNT.png (96KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.png
96KB, 500x322px
>remove Battle Frontier
>got this instead

I'm not even an Emeraldfag but I just finished Alpha Sapphire. Why?
>>
>>30454400
they didn't want to put effort in
>>
Because they've got their priorities right
>>
>>30454400
Because they are Ruby/Sapphire remakes, not Emerald.
>>
Because the Battle Frontier sucks.
>>
>>30454814
>>30454802
I'd rather just go to Sky Pillar to get my fug, then

Why did they have to fucking go and retcon mega evolution/primal reversion into Ruby and Sapphire?
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 640x512px
>>30454802
And HGSS weren't Crystal remakes.
>>
>>30454981
It would have been stupid to make the protagonist male only again.
>>
Please go play the Maison.

Now multiply the bullshit hacks by five different gimmicks.
>>
>Remove Compeditive style battling in game
>Instead, you get to ride Mega Fug into space and fight Droxys

If you honestly think the Delta Episode is not better then the battle frontier, then you have shit taste.
>>
>>30455080
I think >>30454981 is pointing that HGSS included the Battle Tower, a Crystal feature. Nothing about the main characters
>>
>>30455473
It's fun while it lasts (At least the riding Fug and fighting Deoxys part, the rest is running around the region talking to people and having to watch Zinnia do dumb shit), but "while it lasts" is all of half an hour. The Battle Frontier has way more replayability than the Delta Episode and the Battle Maison combined.
>>
File: zinnia gets fugged.jpg (287KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
zinnia gets fugged.jpg
287KB, 1174x918px
>>30454400
Game Freak never wanted to do Hoenn remakes, Masuda only did it because he saw the HOENN CONFIRMED meme. They rushed it out with a year of dev time and didn't put in as much effort as they did for FRLG or HGSS inb4 really mad ORASfag spergs out at HGSS getting any positive mention and talks about how it's the worst remake

The Delta Episode was a half-assed attempt at including plot details from Emerald (Mossdeep Takeover, Wallace's Champion team, and Rayquaza) stitched together by Nukita's waifu.

I hope they never remake another game again unless the people working on it REALLY want to make that game.

People only defend it because /vp/ is GFIDF headquarters.
>>
>>30455695
Fug really fugged her up there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.