[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Stars [codename] - Nintendo 3DS and Switch Q3 2017 Official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: stars.jpg (50KB, 851x474px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
50KB, 851x474px
Pokemon Stars [codename] - Nintendo 3DS and Switch Q3 2017

Official announcement + title + logo coming in January's Nintendo Switch title lineup announcement

>not really a 3rd version or a sequel, somewhere in between
>story is more focused on Necrozma, Solgaleo, and Lunala and their relationship with Ultra Space
>pokemon league is complete
>gyms are back alongside trials and kahunas, but trials are more minor compared to gyms
>16 new alolan forms, all kanto pokemon
>NFC support for amiibos and amiibo cards
>changes to the cast of trial captains, kahunas, and elite four

*note, this logo is fan made from google images
>>
>>30452503

>[1] citation needed
>>
Will it also be for the 3ds?
>>
>>30452503
is the Switch gonna take over for handheld games too? So i'll need to buy one to play them going forward?
>>
>>30452503

Also this pokemon stars meme needs to stop.

If there is a 3rd game it will be called Pokemon Eclipse.
>>
>>30452503
>gyms are back alongside trials and kahunas, but trials are more minor compared to gyms
nope
>>
>>30452539
yes
>>30452547
sun and moon was originally intended for the switch but nintendo kept delaying it
>>30452560
stars is codename
>>
>only source for this pokemon stars shit was Eurogamer citing an "inside source ;)"

Retarded normies will believe anything huh.
>>
>>30452615
sources*
>>
>>30452560
>Pokémon Grey
>Pokémon Z
Okay anon
>>
>>30452611
>sun and moon was originally intended for the switch but nintendo kept delaying it

Dad works at Nintendo. Can confirm.
>>
>>30452539
It better fucking be, I don't want to fork out money for another console just for Pokemon.
>>
Reminder that Zelda BOTW is confirmed to have a femlink playable character.

Reminder that the whore that leaked that months ago also confirmed Pokemon Stars.

Stay in denial, fags.
>>
>>30452560
Just like how X and Y had a third version called Z...
>>
Will Lillie appear?
>>
>>30452503
>>16 new alolan forms, all kanto pokemon
yeah, nah, you're a cunt
>>
>>30452690
It was pretty obvious there WAS a Z of some sort in development that got cancelled for whatever reason, so it's not really guaranteed there won't be one for SM.
>>
>>30452662
But it's not confirmed playable nor is it Female Link.
>>
>>30452662
>Reminder that Zelda BOTW is confirmed to have a femlink playable character.

No, it's not.

Confirmation is when something becomes fact, you're spouting speculation that has yet to been proven right or wrong.

You need to learn how collecting data works, because holy fuck confirmed does not mean what you think it means.
>>
Could you at least wait January to begin spouting fake leaks?
>>
File: 1428765252007.png (3KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1428765252007.png
3KB, 277x271px
>>30452503
>>
>>30452503

DELETE THIS
>>
>NFC support for amiibos and amiibo cards
Who did they kill at GameFreak for this to be allowed? I'm not buying it.
>>
>>30452765
>was pretty obvious something what Masuda denied years ago
>>
>Pokemon Sun and Moon were called "Niji", Japanese for rainbow
>the 3rd version has English codename
>Eurogamer says the original model showed off in the announcement trailer was the Switch model and complete different to the one found in Sun and Moon
Fucking
Lol
>>
>>30452503
source or your dad works at nintendo
>>
File: image.gif (143KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
143KB, 600x525px
>>30452503
>amiibos
>>
>>30452615
Eurogamer has been very reliable with the Switch leaks so far though
>>
I believe you.
>>
File: r9aLVwr[1].jpg (115KB, 1324x1324px) Image search: [Google]
r9aLVwr[1].jpg
115KB, 1324x1324px
>>30452503
>stars logo
>just a fucking star
>>
>>30452503
>Stars
>Not Eclipse
LOL
>>
>>30452503
This is the most reasonable """"""""""leak"""""""""" I've ever seen posted on /vp/.
>>
File: 1480495453805.jpg (140KB, 484x557px) Image search: [Google]
1480495453805.jpg
140KB, 484x557px
>>30454691
Maybe it should be a six sided star instead...
>>
As long as I get more Lillie and Chicken I'm good.
>>
>>30452547
>is the Switch gonna take over for handheld games too?

Yeah. Nintendo is going with the exact same language when they said the DS wasn't going to replace the GBA, which of course wasn't true.
>>
DOES LILLIE COME BACK
I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A FAKE LEAKER
JUST GIVE ME SOME NICE FANFICS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0xj9rxTpI

Make this song 1.25 faster and it become the perfect theme to the eventual Lillie battle.
>>
>>30455897
Handhelds have been the company's primary source of revenue for 20+ years now.

They're not going to kill off the DS line unless the switch is a runaway success. It would be completely retarded. Which is why I expect them to do it.

But seriously, if it flops I'd expect an HDS around 2018.
>>
>>30452503
>>gyms are back alongside trials and kahunas, but trials are more minor compared to gyms
this is the stupidest decision they could possible EVER make and makes me believe it more than anything else because game freak really is that fucking incompetent
>>
If you're a real leaker answer me this: what changes will they make so that Solgaleo and Lunala can appear in the story?
>>
OP is bullshitting but when I was considering choices I had the idea that they could just move the events of the game a few months into the future like DP did with winter. Something like, Lillie steals Cosmog and MC arrives to Alola 3 months later than they should have arrived. So now by the time the story begins they've already built Gyms and the League is a thing. What I'm still wondering is what they're going to do with the Cosmog line in general. I doubt they're going to have two Cosmogs. Are they going to have Nebby evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala depending on at what time you go to the Altar of the Stars and then let you evolve the second post-game Cosmog into the opposite legendary? This would be he easiest thing to do.
>>
Friendly reminder that if OP was a real leaker he would have told us the official name of the game instead of the same codename mentioned by Eurogamer.
>>
>>30454453
>Masuda
>"eetooo... Pokketto monstas will neva ber harder becausrruss you won't ber ablur to finishh zetto gamu.."
Masuda says what he wants to say to avoid anything like this. Don't believe him.
>>
LILLIE
I
L
L
I
E
>>
>>30452503
Too soon, nigguh!
>>
>>30452560
It'll be called Pokémon Prism, because Necrozma is a fucking prism.
>>
If it exists it's not a sequel. Way too early for a sequel it would be unheard of. It will just be a superior version of the same thing.
>>
>>30456791
Well, yes. It wouldn't be a sequel. But I can see something like this:
>>30456136

Just make Lillie steal Cosmog and MC arriving to Alola AFTER the League has already been set-up. Platinum did it when they changed the setting to winter.
>>
>>30454631
>>30454631
Gambler's fallacy
>>
>>30452765
No proof of that, just a lot of weak speculation.
>>
>>30452503
>>16 new alolan forms, all kanto pokemon
It's sad because this is completely and perfectly believable.
>>
>>30457130
>hurr durr the anime had an arc called XY&Z therefore Z CONFIRMED
>>
>>30452539
No
>>
>>30457015
Still deniers on this board after being BTFO about the starters. Go figure.
>>
>>30452503
oh my fucking fuck. SM hasn't even been legally out for a month yet and we're getting these shit threads already. come on, guys. get a fucking life.
>>
>>30452560
just like Pokemon Grey and Pokemon Z, right?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.