[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aether foundation reformed >Team Skull disbanded So who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0908.jpg (338KB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
338KB, 3072x3072px
>Aether foundation reformed
>Team Skull disbanded
So who will our villains be in Pokémon Stars?
>>
me
>>
Depends

Stars could be the Platinum/Emerald of this Gen and not the BW2

Or we could finally have a plot where the Legendary Pokemon itself is the villain, please Necrozma please
>>
>>30452078
The Alolan capitalist class.
>>
Team Rocket.
>>
File: SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png (415KB, 613x368px) Image search: [Google]
SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png
415KB, 613x368px
This fatass.
>>
Stars is a third version, so it'll most likely be the same story but with a few minor differences.
>>
>>30452207
that'd be disappointing desu, I was hoping they'd continue it like they did with B/W2
>>
>>30452078
Team Birdie
A group of elitist golfers led by Kahili
>>
Team Thirst, an anti-Tapu team led by Olivia.
>>
>>30452078
Same, but maybe with a third or having them more deeply involved with each other. Usually third versions have the same evil team.
>>
Team Faggot, a cock-hungry team led by OP
>>
>>30452308
Kek
>>
Neo New Team Plasma
>>
Villain teams stay the same. But Gladion and Lillie and gender swapped.
>>
>>30452357
T-thanks...pls no bully I was just asking
>>
[spoilers]The Tapus[/spoilers]
>>
>>30452078
Hau who's come back from Kanto along with his and Lillie's child. You cuck.
>>
>>30452078
Professor Hau
>>
>>30452078
Hau finally defeats the PC and gains the title of Champion, going mad with power in the process. You are another young trainer moving to Alola from the Kanto/Johto region and you happen to share a flight with an older, wiser Lillie whom is traveling back to free Alola from Hau's oppression. She enlists you to help dethrone Hau and disband his newly formed Team Malasada.
>>
>>30452412
nice spoilers
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (57KB, 282x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
57KB, 282x424px
>>30452484
> Team Malasada
>>
>>30452484
>>30452551
>all tv shows only show Malasada commercials
Sounds like he's already been at it.
>>
Team Rocket because gotta shove Kanto and gen 1 into everything somehow.
>>
Stars is a sequel but some in a single version after the critical reception to BW2 was less than desired. The main villain is a new character called Photonia. She is Acerola's older sister who lived in Kalos for a while and has returned because she thinks she deserves to be Queen and needs the Legendary Pokémon and Island Guardians to reinstate the monarchy. Other than that she just wants to use Pokémon for money and power like Team Rocket and she reforms Team Skull since all the members save Guzma and Plumeria had nowhere else to go. She awakens Necrozma but Necrozma tricked her into doing it so that it could swallow all the light in the world for perceived wrongdoings against it. The player defeats Necrozma and shows it that humans have changed over the last several thousand years and Necrozma relents and let's you capture it to see the world and learn to love rather than hate.

My dad is John Gamefreak and my uncle is Martin ThePokemonCompanyinternational.
>>
For the record even though Skull was disbanded by its boss, the remnants are still holed up in Po Town. So I'd expect something like revival of Team Skull by some Guzma fanboy/girl
>>
File: Miror_B.png (107KB, 290x630px) Image search: [Google]
Miror_B.png
107KB, 290x630px
>>30452078
Team Miror

He wants to put Necrozma in a giant disco ball and throw the biggest laser party ever
>>
>>30452668
My uncle who works at KFC has a friend who has a friend that is a rapist that works at game freak and I can confirm that this is true.
>>
>>30452812
Did the rapist design hypno?
>>
>>30454545
We let the accountant design that one.
>>
Team Crossbones
>>
>>30452078
My idea:
>New evil team called Team Monarch. Their goal is to reestablish the old Alolan monarchy and eventually take over the world, believing that a monarchy is the strongest form of government. The leader of Team Monarch happens to be a descendant of one of the island kings. Turns out that his ancestor was got too ambitious, and had plans for conquering the other islands and then going all Fire Nation on the world. Fortunately his plans were short lived when he attempted to capture the original Cosmog, only to get BTFO by the Tapus and the monarchy crumbled. They were originally going to make an appearance in Alola before the MC moved there, their plans being to capture Solgaleo/Lunala and the Tapus, but the arrival of the Aether Foundation put their plans on hold, since they felt that they didn't have the man power to challenge the wealthy conservation org. From there they planted spies in the AF in order to discover any intel they could gather. Eventually they learn of the whole UB dimension project and copies some of the research for themselves. Fast forward to Alola 3 years later. Thanks to Lusamine's actions, UBs have become more frequent in the region due to a resurgence of wormholes. Team Monarch's new plan is to capture these UBs and form an unstoppable army of them.
(cont.)
>>
>>30455122
HOWEVER IT DOESN'T END HERE:
>The people of Alola have reported sightseeings of a mysterious individual roaming the region for the UBs. This person wears a full bodied prism like armor and a helmet so people don't know his identity. Thus, they've gotten to calling him "the Beastmaster". Why is he called the Beastmaster? Well, whenever this person appears on a UB appearance site, eyewitnesses say that he can immediately control UBs without battling or capturing them. The problem though is that whenever he gains control of a UB, he has it rampage all around the vicinity, putting both people and Pokemon in danger. The Beastmaster has become somewhat of a public enemy now, with a reformed Team (Re)skull and the Aether Foundation constantly attempting to apprehend this individual. They are in a race with Team Monarch, who wants to catch the Beastmaster so they can force him to reveal the methods to controlling UBs.
>>
File: 1479698946823.png (732KB, 942x406px) Image search: [Google]
1479698946823.png
732KB, 942x406px
>>30452199
>he turns your boxed Pokémon against you and Alola
>>
Team Utopia. They wish to take over Alola and flood it with countless species of Pokemon while subjecting them to experiments to induce rapid, forced regional variation. They want to turn Alola into their own, personal haven of super rare Pokemon they can sell and control the distribution of.
>>
>>30455160
>>30455122
While this is really autistic, I wouldn't mind a villain based around Alola's old monarchy and a real continuation of the lore of the Tapus vs UBs and the Pokemon world vs Ultra Space, which honestly was far more interesting than dominatrix mommy. Maybe give him/her connections to Acerola and Nanu and base them around how the Alola royalty seems to be cursed and in shambles.

Calling it 'Team Monarchy' and having a Team 'Reskull' is top tier autism though
>>
>>30456487
1. it's Team Monarch. No -y.

2. Reskull isn't my idea. In the postgame there are 2 grunts on Melemele island where you first got your starter. They say that they intend to reform Team Skull into a group that helps people and Pokemon called Team 'Reskull'. If the sequel happens, there's a chance we'll see that, name change and all.
>>
>>30452078
Some old-guard team, maybe headed by Nanu or something, that reject the pokemon league and wants to maintain native traditions and rituals.
Maybe they won't be villains and you can choose who'll succeed.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.