[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Masculine designs have higher Attack Incineroar Tapu Koko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: triggered.jpg (21KB, 580x344px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
21KB, 580x344px
>Masculine designs have higher Attack
Incineroar
Tapu Koko
Tapu Bulu

>Feminine designs have higher """Special""" Attack
Primarina
Tapu Lele
Tapu Fini

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>30451303
>male human beings are on average physically stronger
>female human beings aren't on average smarter

why is this allowed?
>>
Misogyny ofc
>>
>>30451355
Female human beings are better at beam attacks on average though to be fair.
>>
>alakazam
>tsareena

Now stop complaining.
>>
>>30451303
What a retardedly specific thing to be mad about.
>>
>>30451303
You forgot the boxmons
>>
File: SimCity Streets Guy.jpg (34KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
SimCity Streets Guy.jpg
34KB, 275x142px
>Pheromosa gets both
>>
>>30451303
Tsareena has 120 Base Attack
>>
>>30451417
Feminism in a nutshell.
>>
>women get any kind of stat bonus or are equal to their male counterparts rather than have stay decreases across the board
Really breaking my immersion.
>>
>>30451533
>Levels up with Stomp

Oversexualised misogynistic degeneracy
>>
>>30451384
>they scream the loudest
>latina moms are snipers with their sandals
Checks out.
>>
>>30451303
>Assigning masculinity or femininity to physical traits or appearances

Come back when you have a higher power level, scrub
>>
Reminds me how in GSC gender was connected to the Attack IV. If it was high, male. Low, female
>>
File: bonerhiding.jpg (185KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
bonerhiding.jpg
185KB, 780x620px
>>30451601
>get Tsareena
>Stomp
>Captivate
>Play Rough
>Double Slap
>>
>>30451303
>Tsareena, only one that's 100% actually female only compared to what you posted: Physical

Oh wow
>>
>>30451703
In GSC only females could have perfect defense IVs, while only males could have perfect attack stats.
>>
>>30451303
>masculine designs are both male and female
>feminine designs are both male and female

Checkmate.
>>
ITT: Virgins
>>
>>30451303
>Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan, Vespiqueen, Mandibuzz, Tsareena
>Granbull, Delcatty, Purugly, Cinccino, Lopunny
All of these are either all female or predominantly female whose primary attack stat is physical. And I probably skipped some.
>>
>>30452011
Miltank. 100% Female, base Atk is double her base SpAtk
>>
>>30451303
Lillie is a lesbian when you play with the main character, aka Chicken-chan, you have nothing to complain about this gen, tumblr.
>>
>>30451493
Herm confirmed.
>>
>>30451703
Wasn't shininess also tied to IVs, so you could have a shiny Pokemon and a good Pokemon, but not both?
>>
>>30451585
For species that don't have strong parental instincts (the vast majority of them) and just fuck off or give minimal care when the child is born the females tend to be much stronger than the males since they don't have men catering to them, thus need to be bigger to function normally while being a baby machine. Examples being basically all reptiles, insects, birds, fish and most mammals.
>>
>IVs
>some Pokemon of the same species are worse than others at everything from birth

Another game designed by the capitalistic patriarchy it seems.
Every Pokemon is equal, stop the racism and ableism RIGHT NOW. "Weak" Pokemon are just victims of the capitalist society, we must seize the means of production and bring equal stats to every Pokemon.
>>
>>30455039
>most mammals
>>
Boys are better at punching, girls are better at witchcraft. This is nothing new.
>>
>>30455517
Go tell a mother bear what you think.
>>
>>30451925
are you surprised? look where you are.
>>
>>30455517
yes, are you upset with this fact?
>>
>>30455616
Female bears are strong, but males are still bigger and stronger than them. Try again.

>>30455731
But that's wrong. Mammal males tend to be bigger than females. The opposite exists, but that's the exception.
>>
>>30456092
>But that's wrong. Mammal males tend to be bigger than females. The opposite exists, but that's the exception.
You do realise the majority of mammals are different species of mice right. Where females are bigger.
>>
>>30456092
Oh god did you cry in 1st grade when they told you men aren't always better?

Newsflash bitch, females are generally stronger and larger across all vertebrates, modern humans are a result of deliberate breeding
>>
File: 1473420469878.jpg (8KB, 261x214px) Image search: [Google]
1473420469878.jpg
8KB, 261x214px
>>30456305
>modern humans are a result of deliberate breeding
>>
Celesteela is masculine
>>
>>30456173
Because that's exactly what people mean when they talk about different species of mammals, right? For the purpose of this discussion, all of those species of rat count as more or less the same thing. It may be technically correct, but that's not what people are talking about.

>>30456305
(you)
>>
>>30456859
It was what I was talking about, though.
Numbers. But if you go around agrouping all rodents into rat, I might as well say all feliforms are hyenas.
You can't just do that and cull the numbers in your benefit.
This would be even more senseless than the average discussion if you do.
>>
File: 620.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
620.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>
>>30451303

Because if the males were the best at everything like in real life, the

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wymyn"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

would get pissed. And lordy do they raise digital hell when they are pissed.
>>
>>30456859
>It may be technically correct

the best kind of correct
>>
>>30457187
>>30457039
Saying "With the exception of muroids, most mammals have larger males than females." is unnecessary to portray the message that's the most obvious intended meaning of that affirmation for casual conversation.
>>
>>30456859
>I-it's not what people think of mammals
Doesn't make it untrue retard. General rule for mammals is the bigger they are the bigger the males are in respect to the females. Smaller species are far more abundant. Also, absolutely huge exception to that rule is whales. As well as the absurdly populous crabeater seal.

>>30457076
Got a moustache bro.
>>
my masculinity is threatened reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>30451303
I'm sorry, did you just apply damaging social constructs about what's "masculine" and "feminine"?

>triggered
>>
>>30451624
>latina moms are snipers with their sandals
Can confirm, have see weird shit that my mom did with sandals when me and my brother were little
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.