[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for Game Freak to releases updates for Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1480444039592.jpg (94KB, 688x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480444039592.jpg
94KB, 688x800px
Is it possible for Game Freak to releases updates for Sun and Moon that introduces new moves, features and balance changes?

An update could give Pokemon new egg moves, add tutors and items for sale. If the update was mandatory could it force cheaters to update?
>>
Yes, it is possible.
Yes to hackers, but only temporary.
Patch isn't likely to happen, though.
>>
>>30451119
Forcing cheaters to update wouldn't be a big deal, vast majority have copies straight from the e-shop anyway.
>>
>>30451119
>Is it possible for Game Freak to releases updates for Sun and Moon that introduces new moves, features and balance changes?

Yeah it's called Stars
>>
>>30451168
Unless Lumiose City happens again
>>
Yes but they won't. Otherwise they would have updated XY for ORAS compatibility.
>>
>>30451119
Maybe. That's what Yo-kai Watch 2 did when it got it's third version in japan. At least in terms of adding content.
>>
was about to save this, but i noticed the niple
>>
>>30451119
ask yourself this - do you think Gamefreak is competent enough to update a game with actual new content and compatibility with future titles, beyond simply fixing game-breaking bugs?
>>
It's possible but it's very clearly against their philosophy. I think they don't want to make kids deal with worrying about updating and comparing which game version they have if they want to trade, etc. Yeah to us it doesn't seem like much of a nuisance but I can see why they'd want to avoid it.
>>
>>30451119
>greamfreak
>updating games
you wish
>>
>>30451119
You wish.

Remember ORAS? Player base segmented due to new Megas that weren't patched in XY. Can't trade stones/Rayquaza w/ Dragon Ascent/Box Legend w/ signature moves between them either.

Game Fug sucks ass at patching.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.