[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to make a competitive team >do pretty good with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 01.gif (235KB, 418x315px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
235KB, 418x315px
>try to make a competitive team
>do pretty good with it
>suddenly get my ass handed to me
>constantly
>I can't fucking win for the life of me
>suddenly feel like a retarded faggot
How do I git gud? Every time I try I just leave feeling like an idiot.
>>
me too on rated battles
>>
>>30449318
Trial and error is the only solution. Your biggest skill will be knowing what caused your loss.
>>
>>30449733
This is pretty much it.

Accept the fact that you will lose some battles. Sometimes it's a fluke. RNG is a bitch. But if you're losing constantly, it'll help to figure out why.
>>
>>30449318
breed a shit ton of pokemon and switch between them according to trends

early on Torkoal was everywhere but now people switched to princess fatass and slush rush sonic. soon they will dump them for the superior mons like the sleeper overpowered Alola Garfield and Alola Golem.
>>
Well, for one thing, shut the fuck up. with some training and learning the battle system, you will um, "Git gud".~ Nevertheless, stay calm and always do your best.
>>
>>30449897
the problem is that I cannot predict for the life of me, I think they'll switch and they don't, I think they won't switch and they do, I think they'll use this move and they don't, etc.
>>
>>30449318
you will get your shit pushed in hard the first couple times you battle tree, only do it until you get the bp points to obtain the power items you need. then thief away a destiny knot and an everstone and breed, ev train, try again as a fucking champion.
>>
File: ek.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ek.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>30449318
Get a team of your best bro's and learn how tyo make them viable/train em up to be competitive

That's what I do and fuck shit up in the battle spot with meme teams. Been using an eviolite buneary back in my ORAS days for double battles and it did quite well on any team.

I suggest getting started out by watching Verlisify's guides on youtube. He pretty much as a "how to use" on every mon out there that is viable and have unrecognized potential that could be fun to use. Or use the same cookie cutter boring team that everyone else uses amd maybe win more but what's the point?

Anyway. it's up to you. Good luck and hope you improve a ton, OP!
>>
>>30450012
>verlisify

this has got to be b8
>>
>>30450012
>verlisfy is cancer
>>
>>30450012
Fuck off verlis
>>
>>30450047
>>30450050
Oh please, anons. Stop this. Verlisify is a decent player and yes I'll admit that he does start shit for no reason and causes a lot of drama. But his advice is pretty sound and I started out in the competitive scene by watching his vids and learned a ton.

You cannot deny that his videos are good for beginners who want to learn as much as possible. But I guess you people are biased by your favorite "poketubers" so I could understand your thinking.
>>
>>30450151
>A fucking furry that uses a blowjob blackbelt

You you watch more than 3 seconds of it's face, you promote its behaviour
>>
>>30449962
That's why you have to study up on what Pokemon you're facing and what they're capable of. You can make educated guesses on what they may be packing if they're half-decent. That way, you can put yourself in their shoes and question what you would do if you were facing what you have out.

Being a little unpredictable yourself can do you favors sometimes. Confusion-fu is one of the most powerful skills you can learn in this game (and I don't mean the Confusion status).
>>
>>30450151
top VGC players have called out his shit and how terrible he is at the game. Stop shilling.
>>
>>30450151
t. verlisfy

go back to fucking your doggo
>>
File: minior.png (228KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
minior.png
228KB, 540x427px
Just use what you want and have fun. Let loose, nobody's judging you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.