[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The green kelp is actually its body So, Does this mean Dhelmise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ognucgVNge1tix1d5o1_500.png (161KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ognucgVNge1tix1d5o1_500.png
161KB, 500x695px
>The green kelp is actually its body

So, Does this mean Dhelmise is really just a Helm's wheel with kelp tentacles?
>>
Yes. That's why it gets a boost to Steel-type moves; it uses the anchor, but it isn't the anchor.
>>
>>30447905
I don't think it's even the wheel, it's just the kelp. the wheel and anchor are both shit it's picked up.
>>
Why does this looks straight out of Phantom Hourglass?
>>
>>30447905
No, it means thousands of ships have sunk and the kelp grows on to them and takes over the remnants of the ship, particularly the anchor and wheel.
>>
>>30447905
Would be cool if this thing got an evolution next gen that made it a giant big-ass haunted galleon wreckage.
>>
>>30447905
I think it's not even the wheel.
The "eye" isn't even an eye, but just the wheel's compass.
>>
Is the wheel the wheel of the ship or rather the wheel that pulls the anchor back out of the water?
>>
File: 1478994251791.jpg (145KB, 548x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478994251791.jpg
145KB, 548x469px
>even the slow swing of its idle stance is based on anchor escapement used in pendulum clocks
>>
File: DutchmansGhostShip.jpg (11KB, 309x268px) Image search: [Google]
DutchmansGhostShip.jpg
11KB, 309x268px
>>30453845

Artist's rendition
>>
>>30453920
That's a ship's wheel. Looks nothing like an achor windlass, mate.

As a heads up, there is also a propeller and hub mounted on the wheel portion.
>>
>>30453920
Since the wheel has a compass in it I guess it's the steering one
>>
I find creepy that Dhelmise is literally just a bunch of kelp with no features. Imagine if pokémon like Palossand and Rotom-W respectively looked like a literal sandcastle and a washing machine without expressive features.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.