[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no new mega evolution thus,it was re-introuduced in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: S6Gb9xl.jpg (83KB, 728x971px) Image search: [Google]
S6Gb9xl.jpg
83KB, 728x971px
>no new mega evolution thus,it was re-introuduced in this gen with dexio and her bitch partner
>only few pokes did got a boost,while others that were in need for an evo/mega-evo got left in the trash bin
>many abilities and moves are just copies of the original ones,except they have an edgy nickanme (i.e. solgaleo and lunala ability)
>UB are considered pokemon even tho they come from a different dimension.they are even allowed to battle normal pokimen
>antagonist Lusamine fuse with UB Nihilego and she still need to send out her pkmns to wipe out 2 12yo children and couple of irrelevant shits pokemon you catch

Prove me that S/M isn't the WORST gen up till now. Brotip: you can't
>>
File: 1480452914096.jpg (194KB, 700x719px) Image search: [Google]
1480452914096.jpg
194KB, 700x719px
>>30446896
>hating Sina
Everything you just said is null and void.
>>
>wanting more megas

Your opinion is trash.
>>
>>30446896
- I will half-give you that until the next games/remakes. They could pull an ORAS and give you new megas, if GF feels like doing it

- That trend started with BW/2, the "Best pokemon games ever."

- Creatures who came from outer space like Deoxy or Clefairy are still considered pokemon by "in-universe standards" so i dont see what is the problem.

- Beating a woman to a pulp with your monster pets, even if she was half squid, wouldn't be well received, and we are talking about games who solds billions of copies.
>>
>>30446948

stay mad faggot,and accept reality as a grown adult,since this site requires 18+ of age to enter

>>30447013

If you had read carefully you fucking piece of shits,i wrote afterward

>>only few pokes did got a boost,while others that were in need for an evo/mega-evo got left in the trash bin

>>30447036

>Creatures who came from outer space like Deoxy or Clefairy are still considered pokemon

Alternate dimension and outer-space are 2 different damn things
>>
>>30447067
>liking second best Kalos Girl Makes you a child
>>
>>30447067
We've had pokemon that travel between Dimensions before too, but if you want to be an autist; unless the physics in the alternate reality are different (which they aren't 'cause otherwise the UBs would be falling apart at the seams), there's no reason why creatures from an alternate reality would be more different than creatures from an alien world. They actually have more in common with normal pokemon than alien pokemon would do.
>>
>>30447067
You can catch GOD.

Your point?
>>
File: 92a.jpg (54KB, 479x464px) Image search: [Google]
92a.jpg
54KB, 479x464px
Mega Evos weren't dumped for no reason- the fucking things were some of the worst things to ever happen to the meta. If it weren't for autists like OP, they'd have gotten rid of the whole cancerous mechanic entirely.
>>
>>30446896
Muh dick
>>
Don't see how that's a problem. They wanted to focus on new mons and Alolan variants. We'll probably get more in the follow up/remake/etc

Shit sucks but that's life.

This has always happened, and it really didn't happen that frequently this gen.

I don't see how this is a problem. You'd rather not be able to catch and use UBs?

That was silly but not really a big deal.

"Worst Gen" belongs to 6th bud
>>
>>30446896
Literal autism.
>>
File: 1480681744230.png (130KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1480681744230.png
130KB, 536x593px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.