[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i try to tackle the battle tree with my ingame team, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: battletree.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battletree.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
should i try to tackle the battle tree with my ingame team, or should i not bother until i have some competitive mons bred and raised?
>>
>>30443713
Use a 6IV shiny team or delete the game.
>>
>>30443713
You could try the ultra beasts, if you have them caught.
>>
>>30443791
aren't legendaries forbidden?
>>
>>30443820
only cover and event legendaries, the game code calls the ones that are allowed for Battle Tree etc. sub-legendaries which are basically all trios and stuff like the UBs
>>
>you need bred mons to do right in Battle Tree
>but need power items to train properly
>need win in battle tree to gain BPs
>since begin every trianer in battle tree is a pain in the ass

I'm doing with my ingame team and record is only 5 battles
>>
You should at least reset the evs and train them properly, you should get to at least 15 wins that way.

The game is relatively fair until you get to live 38wins usually, that's when dumb shit starts happening
>>
>>30443713
BT is pretty unfair. I hacked and gave my in game team proper IVs and EVs and I still only have made it around the twenties. The rng is fucked up. I had a opponent with a quick claw that activated four times IN A ROW. Quick claw has a fucking 10% chance to activate, fuck that.
>>
>>30443713
BT is still stupid.

Requires a broken strategy that always wins.

Or hacked mons. That also works.
>>
>not using Bullet Punch + AR

I'm killing myself come the New Year
>>
>>30443713
I beat the normal one with my in game team to get enough bp for the destiny knot. The super battle tree starts throwing stuff like mega khan at you and z powers and protein greninja all on the same team
>>
>>30443713
Grab yourself synchro Abras and collect the Tapus and Ultra Beasts of the correct nature. If possible soft-reset to get the better perfect IVs right off the bat (especially with UBs since they have a much higher catch rate).

You can tackle the Battle Tree with those mons without even EV training and do relatively well. But you should farm enough BP for the EV-training items ASAP, starting with Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed.

You could also do the Battle Royal if you want BP, just participating nets you 1 BP and with the UBs and Tapus you have a good chance of winning
>>
The regular mode isn't hard. You might run into trouble in 15-20. (Especially 20 since theyll probably mega evolve) but you can rack up a nice amount of BP per run.

Assuming you get to 15 wins youll net 20 BP per run this way.
>>
Pheromosa/Tapu Lele/Primarina works well for me.

Primarina is there to use the occasional Z-move and soak hits from a Pheromosa U-Turn so Lele doesn't have to as she's pretty fragile.

I'm not that great at the game or competitive playing but it works so I'm good.
>>
>>30443713
Well the AI is pretty bad.

>cynthia uses mega lucario
>doesn't go for bullet punch against pheromosa
>gets jump kicked to oblivion
>>
>>30445957
You have a pretty strong team comp for what it's worth so even if you don't have too much experience, do note that your team is solid. Only thing I could possibly recommend is getting someone more fitted to tank stuff like Toxapex, Celesteela, Tapu Bulu, hell even Slowbro has been working out well for me.
>>
>>30444364
Welcome to the Battle Tower, providing hax and bullshit since Gen II
>>
>>30443713
I tried Battle Tree with my story mode team and lost on the second trainer. Once I did some breeding for egg moves and IVs plus EV training, my second Battle Tree attempt made it all the way to Red and victory. I highly recommend doing some breeding and Ev training.

>>30444106
Battle Royale is how I got the BP for battle items.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.