[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F4 PiWYc1Rw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: oh shit.png (295KB, 1876x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
295KB, 1876x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F4PiWYc1Rw
>>
>best boy finally animated
>hildafags BTFO
>reshiram and Hilbertfags BTFO
>zekrom and Nfags BTFO

LITERALLY all I've ever wanted
>>
>>30443611
Hahaahah GET BTOF RESHIRAM
Once again Zekrom is shown to be the more high test of the two legendaries
>>
>>30443611
>Black and white portion shows their protagonist
>So does every other one
>Except Diamond and Pearl
Sinnoh fags on suicide watch?
Sinnoh fags on suicide watch
>>
File: 1478014684879m.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478014684879m.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
>>30443611
>zekrom and hilbert
Good.
>>30443700
To be fair hilda is pretty good too but yeah hilbert's design is great.

More happy reshiramfags got BTFO, zekrom is so much better.
>>
>>30443877
Sinnohfag here
I don't really care
The only person on Suicide watch because of the Sinnoh generations episodes is Cheryl
>>
>>30443611
Wait a sec. This wasn't in the games...
>>
>>30443921
>implying generations is canon
>>
Fuck yeah Zekrom a best
>>
So much for Nate and Rosa. Would of been nice to see them about to be frozen by Kyreum after pushing Ghetis's shit in.
>>
>>30443611
>Giving N the Pokemon of Truths
>Giving Hilbert the Pokemon of Ideals
Boo

>>30443700
>>30443921
I'm honestly not surprised they used Hilbert, he and N having the dragons is pretty much a parallel to the two brothers that used Reshiram and Zekrom to fight each other in the lore of the past.
>>
Rosa and Nate got fucking screwed
>>
Wtf I want Unova anime now
>>
>>30444227
Don't worry, so did Lucas and Dawn and Calm and Serena. They probably wouldn't animate Elio and Serene either. Only the popular protagonists in Japan are allowed animation, Red is popular, Brenden is popular and Herbert is popular, I'm honestly surprised Ethan got that small cameo in the Johto episodes
>>
>>30444294
>Calem and Serena
We haven't seen the gen 6 shorts yet? Also they said from the start there was to be no Gen 7 shorts.
>>
Who's Ghetsis' voice actor? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of the guy.
>>
Zekrom makes way more sense with N desu
>>
>>30443700
>Hildafags and their precious shitty waifu with le "fat" ass will never not be cucked.
>>
>>30444361
Patrick Seitz. He was notably Scorpion in Mortal Kombat and Dio in the Jojo dub. Now cue the oh-so-hilarious meme replies.
>>
File: 1477494192020.jpg (332KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
1477494192020.jpg
332KB, 1280x901px
>>30444378
>not liking hilda
They're both good. Hilda's ass is good too.
>>
>Dragon of ideals
>Not with the blindly naive idealistic fuckboy

>Dragon of truth
>Not with the one who showed N the truth and error of his ways

The animators are retarded.
>>
>>30444449
Oh yeah, love Patrick's voice. He's a really good Dio imo.
>>
>>30443611
>Red eyes
>Glow blue in the dark
>>
>>30444522
>the point
>your head

The boy representing truth gets the dragon of ideal to complete the duality. Now you understand.
>>
>>30444600
It should still be flipped.
>>
>>30444641
It works both ways
>>
>>30444662
Yeah I guess, both are canon anyway because multiverse theory.
>>
>>30444449
I think Patrick Seitz is a much better Ghetsis than Bill Rogers was, and he easily has one of the better performances in the Generations dub, considering how bad most of the have been.

N sounds a bit too old, but it's still OK, better than that Tom Wayland idiot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.