[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White and White 2 confirmed canon and semi-canon >Hilbert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

>White and White 2 confirmed canon and semi-canon
>Hilbert confirmed canon
>Nate and Rosa basically confirmed non-canon
Where were you when B2W2fags where BTFO?
>>
File: 1459528832606.jpg (43KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
1459528832606.jpg
43KB, 582x741px
>caring about canon in pokemon
>>
>>30443560
What does canon mean?
>>
>>30443560
Will the females ever be canon. Hilda was awesome...
>>
>>30443560
>generations having higher priority than the games themselves when it comes to settling canon
Generations is not canon and never was. They're small videos of how shit could have played out and nothing more.
>>
Remember last week when the episode confirmed Black was canon?
>>
>>30443682
>could have played out
They're supposed to explicitly show events in the game continuity that the protagonist was not present for (outside of minor fanservice cameos), that is the OFFICIAL description of the series, with several expected/obvious liberties taken to adapt it into an animated medium.

You're right in that it's not the "be all end all", but that is the intention of the series.
>>
>>30443560
BLACK FAGS BTFO BLACK FAGS BTFO

Fuck it feels so good. so happy i bought white 1 and 2. Fuck black fags
>>
>>30443714
Drayden as Leader during the castle take over would set black as the cannon there.
>>
>>30443714
how? because it was a city? fuck off
>>
>>30443755
You okay dude?
>>
>>30443560
The games have dominant canon over the anime in any form.
>>
What's with /vp/'s obsession with the canon meme lately? Why do you retards keep using words you don't understand?
>>
>>30443630
Official truth/story
>>
>>30443560
Which is canon, ruby or sapphire? They showed both in generations so I guess there are separate universes or some shit
>>
I thought it was obvious W/2 were supposed to be the "primary" stream of events.

Reshiram represents ideals, thus it should go to N, because he's a man of ideals. Zekrom represents truth, thus it should go to the player character, because they bring the truth.
>>
>>30443731
>They're supposed to explicitly show events in the game continuity that the protagonist was not present for (outside of minor fanservice cameos), that is the OFFICIAL description of the series, with several expected/obvious liberties taken to adapt it into an animated medium.
That might be the description, but it's not what's being shown at all.
For one they show a lot of scenes that we very clearly did see ourselves in the games.
And more importantly they completely change other what actually happened in the games.

From the moment Regigigas emerged from the ground in the very first episode it should have been obvious that this is not intended to be anything more than some neat animations.
>>
>>30443859
(Disregard this post, just realized I am wrong and a faggot)
>>
>>30443859
Did you play the games at all?
Reshiram represents truth and Zekrom ideals regardless of which game you play.
>>
>>30443843
Emerald
>>
>>30443784
Or the realized Dray should be a good enough dad not to let his young sexy daughter get herself killed
>>
>Hilbert drops in on a legendary to fuck up N's day
>goes back home to Hilda for procreation
Truly a based gen5
>>
>>30443784
>>30443714
Both Iris and Drayden showed up. That means Grey is canon
>>
>>30443935
see
>>30443931

It's been a long time since I played.
>>
>>30443630
It's a weapon mostly found on tanks
>>
>>30443681
THere's nothing disproving Dawn or anything so just go with that

And Serena has a shot with the coming episodes
>>
>>30444170
>and Serena has a shot with the coming episodes

Sure, anon. 'Cause female are getting lot of screentime in this series.

Can femaleMCfags please get BTFO?
>>
>>30444170
Not really, she'll probably be stuck in ashnime hell
>>
>>30444220
Not even a waifu fucker I'm just saying it's possible
>>
>>30443560
Source?
>>
Episode 13: Iris was gym leader and showed up during N's castle stand off with sages and gym leaders so white is Canon
Episode 14: In white 2 Draden was gym leader
Episode 15: N has Reshiram and Hilbert has Zekrom
>>
>>30445574
Both Drayden and Iris showed up Episode 13
Pokémon Gray/Grey is canon
>>
>>30445574
Both Drayden and Iris were in 13.
Opelucid City was the Black version.

Stop trying to find "canon" in a fanservice series that is constantly contradicting even itself and just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>30443560
Stop with this whole canon/non-canon thing. You do realize that Blue use Blastoise in the 3rd episode even when Red got Bulbasaur right? This generation series shows that this whole canon thing is meaningless.
>>
>>30445822
That wasn't Red.
That was the Player (You) going through each region and game
>>
>>30445822
>Implying he couldn't have just picked Charmander and traded for Bulbasaur
>>
>>30443560
I felt very happy that Hilbert/Reshiramfag and N/Zekrom finally btfo. They always stick to their simple reasoning that "N has a dream so he must has dragon of ideal!" ignoring how N has been lied his whole life and need to search for his own truth. N also have "messiah in white" vibe going on, with Hilbert having more rugged and down-to-earth design.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.