[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 5 Zygarde cores. > 3 of them teach exclusive moves. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: zyx.png (49KB, 346x282px) Image search: [Google]
zyx.png
49KB, 346x282px
> 5 Zygarde cores.
> 3 of them teach exclusive moves.
> 2 of them teach stuff Zygarde used to learn by level up.
> Complete Zygarde keeps referencing Xerneas and Yveltal.

Yeah, those 2 cores were meant to teach Zygarde Geomancy and Oblivion Wing.
>>
>>30440057
>Complete Zygarde keeps referencing Xerneas and Yveltal

How?

I mean, I can see how Zygarde Complete's form has those appendages that resemble Yveltal's wings, but I'm not seeing Xerneas anywhere.

To add to your theory, the animation for Core Enforcer is similar to Oblivion Wing, and both moves take something from the target. Thousand Waves kinda-sorta looks similar to Geomancy's effects too.
>>
>>30440445

Complete Zygarde has Xerneas and Yveltal's colors, and references being able to surpass either of them in its dex entry.
>>
>>30440057
Neither of those moves would've been that great on Zygarde anyway, since special Zygarde as a whole isn't that great
>Sludge Wave
>Focus Blast
>Dragon Pulse
>not even Earth Power
>maximum 91 base sp atk
I mean with them it'd be more viable but it's still be missing ground stab and physical sets still do just as well
>>
>>30440671
Earth Power is a gen 6 tutor move for Zygarde. Just bank one over
>>
>>30440057
Are the XYZ trio the most poorly handled legendaries in the series?
>>
>>30440671
>>30440750
Oh and don't forget Core Enforcer is special cause reasons
>>
What's the deal with Zygarde anyway? Why does he have a relatively big part in SM? Did GF screw up Pokémon Z and moved Zygarde's story into SM or something? And what's his relation with Xerneas and Yveltal?

Someone please educate me.
>>
>>30440763

They scrapped Z and compacted its leftovers into SM; poorly handled like the rest of Kalos, as XY was built with Z in mind, and Z never came to exist.
>>
>>30440750
Yeah, but you cannot have core enforcer in gen 6 Zygarde, you need to destroy him first, and start the zygarde from zero.
>>
>>30440807

No, you use the cube to teach any Zygarde Core Enforcer.
>>
>>30440790
I wouldn't say Zygarde has a relatively big role. Sure the cells have a presence you can feel all over Alola but Zygarde's involvement in the story or any side story for the matter is non-existent. It's just there to be collected.
Anyway, given that Zygarde has both 1k Arrows and 1K Waves as unused moves in XY it's pretty obvious that a Zygarde-centric games was planned at some point, or at least up for consideration.
>>
>>30440907
Any chance they could release Pokémon Z after SM? Perhaps as a Gen7 game?

Is there anything in XY with regards to storyline that could be explored in a third game, like they did with crystal/emerald/plat/bw2?
>>
>>30440057
Ah, but the colors in Zygarde's mouth match XY AND SM
>>
>>30440960
I really doubt a 7th gen Z. That will likely leave SM without a 3rd game/sequel, making the mistake all over again
>>
>>30440961
That seems like a stretch given every generation maps to red and blue.
>>
>>30441016
What about the rumor about Pokémon Stars? I.e. a third SM game, possibly on the Nintendo Switch.

Your opinions on that?
>>
>>30441020
Not every generation maps to that exact shade of orange and light blue though.
>>
How do i get Power Construct on it?
>>
>>30440961
Yeah and the third color is for stars because necrozma is a prism hence the white.
>>
>>30441255

Find all 100 elements and go to the lab in route 16.
>>
>>30440790
Pokémon Z was never even planned to begin with you underage fuck.
>>
>>30440799
Source: Your ass.
Stop spreading bullshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.