[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team MVP? >Has Hidden Power Electric >Modest Nature >Murdered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6905.jpg (295KB, 1280x1208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6905.jpg
295KB, 1280x1208px
Team MVP?

>Has Hidden Power Electric
>Modest Nature
>Murdered Guzma's team
>>
Who the hell let Beware have 125/160/55 Defense
>>
File: 1360808738662.jpg (54KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1360808738662.jpg
54KB, 324x289px
> if we still had triple battles
> have 3 different oricorio out
> each one does revelation dance
> 9 attacks in 1 turn
>>
File: 1480089618024.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480089618024.png
48KB, 300x300px
It outsped almost everything in this slow ass region and Fur Coat is awesome. I'll probably breed a nice catto for doubles, see if it's useable.
>>
>>30439080

>Early game Oricoro with the right Hidden Power IVs

you got REALLY lucky
>>
>>30439957
Technician is better.
>>
>>30439080

Does oricorio not get thunderbolt? What's the point of changing forms if it doesn't get stab moves?
>>
>>30440157
It has a super tiny movepool and only gets revelation dance for STAB, unfortunately.
>>
>>30440145
How? What set do you use?
>>
File: Minior.full.2025460.jpg (259KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Minior.full.2025460.jpg
259KB, 800x800px
Fuckle your seatbelts, here comes the pain train
>>
>>30440157
It gets Revelation Dance, which is a 90BP move of its second type with no side effects, making it a weaker Psychic, Thunderbolt or Flamethrower.
Other than that, nothing.
>>
>>30440128
hp got changed in gen 6, now it always does 60 bp
>>
>>30440157
they skimped on tm compatibility because it can change forms freely and that would allow the electric one to have flamethrower, etc and shitmons arent allowed to have coverage
ubs on the other hand get literally anything they could possibly want and retardedly minmaxed stats while intentionally limboing under the 600 bst line they they didnt have to classify them with the box legends
"stop using non-legendaries" - john gamefreak
>>
>>30440157
revelation dance was supposed to be the move that makes up for no common STAB attacks, but you get it at LV 40, which is past the point that this birb is useful. Don't get me wrong, it destroys the early game, but you should probably drop it around the third island for something with more coverage.
>>
>>30440337
>Pheromosa gets ice beam

I still dont know why the fuck someone thought that was a good idea, and its the only one that I cant make sense of. Also the birds shouldnt be able to change forms, they should have been locked in. At the very least that would have given them the chance to have not atrocious movepools
>>
>>30440337
>they skimped on tm compatibility because it can change forms freely and that would allow the electric one to have flamethrower, etc

>meanwhile rotom can change forms and depending on which form its currently in, it can learn hydro pump/leaf storm/thunder/blizzard no problem
You had one job, gf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.