[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the GTS? There are tons of shiny dittos and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's with the GTS? There are tons of shiny dittos and mon with poke'rus. I've been putting up a ton of a Pokemon I've been breeding and asking for ridiculously out-of-range Pokemon in return, and I've gotten them every time.
Is it Jap hackers? If it is, then why would they need to go on GTS? Is it like how the Mafia will buy winning lottery tickets to cash in?
>>
>>30439037
?
No one else has been noticing this? Or did I miss everyone already talking about it?
>>
>>30439481
What's out of range? Try getting a good Ultra Beast (moon exclusives) or a trade evolution for breedjects.
>>
>>30439037
The shiny dittos are hack'd
Pokerus is very easy to spread so it's a courtesy to give it to mons you intend to trade so that's probably fine.
>>
>>30439519
But if theyre hacked, why bother going on GTS to trade? Couldn't they just hack to get the Pokemon they want in the first place?
>>
>>30440092
likely just to be nice

breeding is way easier if the ditto has 6iv

making it shiny is likely just letting the receiver know that it's hacked, so if they dont use hacked mons or whatever they can just release
>>
>>30439037
>Shitty starter or random pokemon like Kadabra up
>Trying to find one I can trade for
>People want Type: Null or some legendary

Every fucking time. Wish I could filter it so only pokemon I have show up on the trade search
>>
>>30441028
You literally can do that
>>
>>30441028
Dude you actually can filter for that.
>>
>>30441066
>>30441071
Kek didn't even realise
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.