[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they're allowed to just keep on doing their thing? Nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

So they're allowed to just keep on doing their thing? Nobody is going to shut them down?
>>
shutting down and letting dying pokemons die a dog's death?
they're not evil at all just Lusamine and Faba being a cunt
>>
>>30438384
Aether, as Lusamine's father made it, was good. Lusamine and her special experiments were the fucked up part.
>>
>>30438384
Why would they get shut down? Their leader was the only one doing crooked shit. They're still an actual conservation operation.
>>
Why shut down a wild life preserve because 1 woman decided to use a legendary's power to open up a rip in space for her to go live over there. Only evil thing she did was treat her kids like dolls.
>>
they did good things
it was only lusamine. see >>30438418
>>
>>30438418
>>30438427
The grunts didn't look very nice to me, and they're still there.
>>
>>30438441
Not all the grunts were coocoo. Some of the coocoo grunts could have only done what they did under orders and didn't know the even deeper shit that was going on.
>>
>>30438384
That's like shutting down Google because Bill Gates was found to run a meth operation
Just get a new CEO
personally I nominate Thicke as the new CEO of Aether
>>
>>30438441
who wouldn't get mad if someone just barged in to your house?
>>
>>30438418
>Their leader was the only one doing crooked shit.

The scientists doing chimera experiments in the basement clearly did nothing questionable.
>>
>>30438384
2bh i like to imagine that after lusamine gets back to alola she takes responsibility for her actions. she publicly apologizes, and turns herself in to the police, knowing that what she did was wrong and she may never be able to fully make up for it, especially to her children.

lillie and gladion get placed in wicke's custody until their mother gets out of jail, but theyre both traveling so it doesnt matter anyway
>>
>>30438987
>she takes responsibility for her actions. she publicly apologizes, and turns herself in to the police
The police there are lazy, and Kahuna "I give two shits about Skulls and Po Town" Nanu has a high position to top it off.
>>
>>30438943
It's not like they could be ordered to do that or anything
>>
>>30438943
They're scientists Anon. Scientists always do questionable shit.
>>
>>30438458
Not all the Nazis were bad. Some of the Nazis could have only done what they did under orders and didn't know the even deeper shit that was going on.
>>
>>30438384
no damaged was done when Lusamine unleashed some UB's anyways and I'm sure that no random npc even know what's going on
>>
Team Galactic did way worse and weren't shut down.
>>
File: 681.png (186KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
681.png
186KB, 687x1000px
>>30438441
>The grunts didn't look very nice to me, and they're still there.

Wicke will run a rehab program an extremely kind rehab program.
>>
>>30438384
Shut them down for what? Doing their job as local greenpeace? A bunch of leadership and rank and file being faggots is not grounds for closing up the entire company, especially when the remaining people actually do help.
>>
>>30438943
There are plenty of artificial pokemon, it's a bridge that's already been crossed in the setting.
>>
>>30439052
Your example is "let's get rid of entire cuckmany because their leader and a bunch of people were nazis"
>>
>>30439052
Nigga we ain't talking 'bout Team Flare.
>>
>>30438943
Scientists making a chimera to kill ultra beasts and developing ways to catch them? You mean what what looker and the international police bankroll you to do in the game? Its not to difficult to believe Aether and Lookers people were in contact.
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Gladion.png (437KB, 519x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Gladion.png
437KB, 519x1280px
>make this edgelord the new president
>mr. Ione wolf
>mr. I have no social skills
>mr. I hate Aether because my mom is a cunt
>mr. I was the enforcer for Team Skull
>mr. I'm a lot more like my mother than I'll admit
>mr. I may have mental problems
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>30439213
Fuck off Faba, almost all of his Pokémon evolve via friendship
>>
>>30439206
this. Ultra Beast appeared way before Lusamine and Mohn discovered it
Lusamine being a bitch to her kids ≠ Aether responsibility
>>
>>30439213
He seemed so much more sensible than this. Yeah he was a bit aspie, but when it came to specific shit he was sensible and goal driven enough
>>
>>30439213
also
>mr. I left my sister to be bullied so I can save this abomination of a pokemon
>>
>>30439213
are you autistic or something or did you skip every second dialogue
>>
>>30438492
faba tells you gladion took over
>>
>>30439523
and promptly demoted Faba
that jerk deserved it
>>
>>30439160
Team Flare aren't Nazis
>>
>>30439812
>Lets exterminate everyone that's not part of our super secret order
>Not nazis
>>
>>30439230
And even more of his pokemon are bigger edgelords than him. Your point is?
>>
>>30439523
Will Gladion return next game wearing white, clean clothes and have grown more into his new position? Cause that would actually be cool. Especially if he's lost most of his Chuuni side up until the moment of battle where it's twice as strong
>>
>>30440980
>Speaks to you calmly and his animation is him in doing average things while a normal sounding theme plays in the bg.
>Until he only has one Pokemon left, in which case his animations change to his edgiest, he starts speaking in chuuni and the music switches to overdrive.
>>
>>30438441
Just doin their job. Most even apologize to you afterwards and give you all the porygon shit.
>>
>>30441248
I want this and now am upset it won't happen
>>
>>30441248
I wish they would do mid-battle cutscenes for important characters again like they showed their sprite and text in some of the older games
>>
>>30441439
Hopefully in the next games. Now that we literally have the trainers in battle it shouldn't be too hard
>>
Lillie and Gladion will end up in the exact opposite place they expected. Lillie will be a badass wandering trainer while Gladion will be the elegant and popular president of Aether.
>>
>>30438402
>Aether was founded by Lusamine's father
What the fuck is this? Is this anime only shit?
>>
>>30438384
This is why XY sucked, it made no sense.

Team Flare announces to the world that they're evil and nobody cared :^)
>>
>>30441534
There's an NPC in Aether Foundation that says the organization was founded by the previous president, Lusamine's father, which also loved pokemon.
>>
>>30438492

More like one executive was found running a meth operation.

Lusamine's real title in the Japanese version is just Aether Representative. The Alola branch is one of possibly many.
>>
File: gmw.png (86KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
gmw.png
86KB, 211x244px
>>30441534
Fucking talk to the Aether NPCs before you waste a goddamn post number with more evidence that retards still exist.
>>
File: 1480405447477.png (60KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1480405447477.png
60KB, 500x364px
>>30439213
>>
>>30438402
I want Lusamine to experiment on me
>>
>>30439052
There's nothing too terrible about labor camps. They're not pretty, but litterally every nation used them.

>muh 6 million
There's not a shred of forensic evidence supporting the mass murder program lie. Just conflicting testimony, fantastic Saturday morning cartoon villain tall tales, and confessions extracted via torture.

The only verifiable body count, supported by the international Red Cross, is some 200k fatalities primarily due to starvation and the tyhpus outbreak after allied strategic bombing made it impossible to move food and medicine into the camps.
>>
did they unfreeze all of lusamines trophy pokemon?

that shit was fucked
>>
>>30442350
Go back to Secret Lab 1 in the post game. An Aether employee says that she's going to help the frozen Pokemon recover.
>>
File: the fuck is this.png (33KB, 148x142px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is this.png
33KB, 148x142px
>you will never properly beat the shit out of faba
Literally fuck that guy
>stupid design
>smug shit
>uses bruxish, shit taste in pokemon
>main is hypno
I hope he becomes a true main villian if we get S2M2 so we can beat beat his ass again.
>>
>>30438384
Heck no the shit Aether invented like Type Null is revolutionary.
>>
>>30442271
what about the death squads

what about Americans and Russians finding the death camps?
>>
>>30441642
Lusamine's father is the founder of Aether so it depends on if he is alive or not.
>>
>>30442445
Well Lusamine is over 40 so I wouldn't be surprised if he keeled over.
>>
>>30442271
Make a blog faggot.
>>
>>30442441
>implying

Allied bombings is what killed them so to save face everybody agreed to just blame the deaths on the nazis.
>>
Only Lusamine was evil

The employees were just doing their job, even if you talk to them after you battle them they just go "uhh lady lusamine just told us to attack intruders I don't know what's going on man"
>>
>>30442271
I have a fun game we can play

First, find a sturdy leather belt, a good long one since you're probably a fatass. Next, tie it around your neck. Still with me? Grab a chair from the kitchen, be sure not to trip over the garbage on the floor. Find anything you can tie your belt to and kick the chair over you stupid faggot.
>>
File: Mohn.png (89KB, 237x257px) Image search: [Google]
Mohn.png
89KB, 237x257px
>mfw I fucked and impregnated a 20/10 girl twice and now we own a multi billion corporation
>>
>>30442627
Is slavery islands that lucrative bean man?
>>
File: HOLY DAMMIT CHRISTMAS.png (201KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY DAMMIT CHRISTMAS.png
201KB, 1200x812px
>>30439213

>mfw I have to take orders from an edgelord child
>>
>>30442627
Where was it said that he married Lucamine?
I missed that part
>>
>>30443036
>Didn't even marry her
>Fucked her and then ran off to some islands
>>
>Gen 8
>Chunnibro is new CEO likely getting some /ss/ from Wicke
>Lillie is champion of this new region
>Lusamine is now just a humble trainer people often mistake for a young woman just enjoying life and meeting new trainers just like "that" trainer.

You know you want it. You know you want to be annoyed by Lusamine's Clefable again.
>>
>>30443084
Where did it say that though?
>>
>>30443120
How do you think gladion and lillie were made, anonymous.
>>
>>30442467

Depends on how how old he was when he had her.
It's easy to imagine some 70 year old man technically still being the Aether Foundation's leader, but he's semi-retired and handed most of the business over to Lusamine.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.