[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say GF releases Pokemon Z or XY part 2 before Stars as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: x.png (125KB, 670x856px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
125KB, 670x856px
Lets say GF releases Pokemon Z or XY part 2 before Stars as the final 3DS game to surprise people

>bigger Kalos with new Southern part which is more tropical and has few Alola mons
>20 new megas for some fan favourites like Milotic, Flygon, Dragonite and some less popular ones like Ledian, Lanturn or Cherrim
>Neo Team Flare led by Malva trying to ressurect Lysandre
>Few new gym leaders and challenge mode
>Z-moves appear
>Gym leaders and elite 4 aces have Totem aura effect
>Pokemon World Tournament makes a return in Kiloude city

Would you buy it?
>>
>>30438054
If they got rid of the rivals then yes
>>
I never played X and Y but I thought Malva became a good guy at the end?
>>
>>30438095
Well her role in Team Flare is very vague but from this dialogue

"The Expansion Suit was created by Dr. Xerosic. I can see that name means something to you. You remember him, I take it. ...One of Team Flare's scientists. This brings me to my request, young man/lady. Make sure Xerosic disappears. I don't care how. If you need a reason, call it honor among thieves... Even we in Team Flare had our sense of pride. You may have disagreed with us, but we were doing what we thought right. I won't let him sully our honor now."

..you can clearly see she was still preetty fond of Team Flare but she wanted to get rid of Xerosic for some reason. Maybe because he was the second in command after Lysandre?
>>
>>30438080
Grown up Tierno has a dancing school
Grown up Trevor is working with Sycamore
Grown up Shauna has butique in Lumiose
>>
>>30438054

>bigger Kalos with new Southern part which is more tropical and has few Alola mons

I guess? more sounds neat, not sure it needs to be Alolan pokemon though.

>20 new megas for some fan favourites like Milotic, Flygon, Dragonite and some less popular ones like Ledian, Lanturn or Cherrim

Fuck this though. Megas are shit, and are hopelessly outclassed by things like Regional forms or, y'know, acutal fucking EVOLUTIONS.

if the pokemon ain't 3-stage, there's no excuse for a mega.

>Neo Team Flare led by Malva trying to ressurect Lysandre

Malva. the character whose entire development (which wasn't much) was going from "Flare good, Player bad" to "well, Flare was kinda shit. this player's not so shit"

unnecessary 180 right there.

>Few new gym leaders and challenge mode

no issue with this.

>Z-moves appear

probably.

>Gym leaders and elite 4 aces have Totem aura effect

ehhh. feels a bit overloaded at this point. megas, Z moves, totem auras, etc.

>Pokemon World Tournament makes a return
in Kiloude city

would be nice.
>>
>>30438054
>Would you buy it?

Dude I'm on /vp/, I buy every main game that comes out.
>>
>>30438289

>she wanted to get rid of Xerosic for some reason

>some reason

>literally states reason in the quoted text.

she thought he was an asshole doing things that she didn't agree with, and which she thought were beneath team flare.

can you read?
>>
>>30439816
Do you think thats a good reason to get rid of him? In comparison to what he's been doing so far?

This sounds like bullshit only to get rid of him
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.