[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm replaying through gens iv and v before I get my copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Johto_SS_Aqua_Map.png (14KB, 362x145px) Image search: [Google]
Johto_SS_Aqua_Map.png
14KB, 362x145px
I'm replaying through gens iv and v before I get my copy of SM next week. I'm about to start Kanto in my SS run.

With all the ways to get from Johto to Kanto (boat, train, bike from Plateau) what order should I do the gyms in? Let's hear your suggestions /vp/
>>
>>30434478
Start at vermilion, like it makes you. Also, don't get too hype. Even rbgy are better than S&M. They suck.
>>
>>30434519
calm down sinnohfetus
>>
>>30434519
Whatever. I'm gonna go into the new gen with 0 preconceptions. For every one person that hates the new games there seem to be five that say it's great.

Quit trying to get me down Anon :c just for that I'm gonna do the gyms in the RBGYFRLG order.
>>
>>30434519
>it sucks
>say the one person
>on an anonymous board
>despite SM is at a 9/10 on every review site

shut the fuck up and stop being contrarian
>>
>>30434575
While I must admit that SM have flaws here and there that annoy me and probably others, it's still a pretty good set a games.

It does a lot of things right and the story is BW tier good.
>>
>>30434577
>>30434551

not gonna agree with the guy that S&M is downright awful, but my fucking god dang doodly heck did they ever beef it with the constant hand-holding cutscenes

like dang. like HECK

just way too much of that shit
>>
>>30434478
Reverse-counter-clockwise starting from viridian city
>>
>>30434664
... So, clockwise?
>>
>>30434551
Nice meme pal. I'm no sinnohfetus, which, btw, is retarded. I'm from before genwunners, I've always existed, and I personally prefer gen 3-5.
>>30434575
You seem to have that backwards. So for, only 1 out of every 5 people actually like it. The other 4 find it unbearable, for several valid reasons.
As for that last part, I'm just stating facts. Do what you want, but that won't change the truth.
>>30434577
Shut the fuck up. You're THE contrarian here. Reviewers are little bitches, and they have to give it good reviews, or they'll get sued to Shit.
>>30434602
Top Kek m8, you insult BW with that. S&M has a Shit story, it's clusterfuck the game.
>>30434639
And that's just one of the MINOR problems with it.
>>30434664
Impossible. The first trip to kanto, you're forced into the S.S. Anne. You end up in Vermillion, like I said.
>>
>>30434800
nice blog retard, make a trip so i can filter you
>>
>>30434874
Fuck you, my dubs prove it's true, and you know it.
>>
>>30434800
OP here. As soon as I landed in Vermillion, I took the boat back to Johto and walked from the league to Viridian. The game doesn't force you to start anywhere.

I haven't started the gyms yet, is all.
>>
File: aheh.jpg (10KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
aheh.jpg
10KB, 300x314px
>>30434800
>reviewers will get sued for giving low scores
>>
>>30435002
Thanks for the tip bud. Will remember when i reach kanto in my run
>>
>>30434800
>You seem to have that backwards. So for, only 1 out of every 5 people actually like it. The other 4 find it unbearable, for several valid reasons.
>As for that last part, I'm just stating facts. Do what you want, but that won't change the truth.
>Reviewers are little bitches, and they have to give it good reviews, or they'll get sued to Shit.
ITT: We just make shit up now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.