[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst experience you've ever had with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: banzai squidguy.png (2MB, 1568x6378px) Image search: [Google]
banzai squidguy.png
2MB, 1568x6378px
What's the worst experience you've ever had with another Pokemon fan?
>>
a
>>
>>30433600
every time somebody defends d/p
>>
>>30433600
oh hey I remember this thread
>>
I haven't really had a bad experience honestly. But I keep my power level hidden.
>>
File: 214.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
214.png
203KB, 500x375px
Mine are pretty tame.

>gen 3 just came out
>little sister and I had no common interests beyond playing trading card games together
>I wind up with multiple decks worth; sister couldn't give two shits about the cards
>sister opens a pack, gets Latios EX
>she hides the card once she realizes I want it
>find it in her mattress but know I can't steal it because she's violent as all hell and we've had to call the cops on her in the past for her "tantrums"
>leave it be, card probably got thrown away
>gen 4 comes out, sister is playing the video games with me now
>genuinely likes her Pokemon despite losing interest
>several years later, HGSS come out, she wants me to hold all her Pokemon for her
>every single Pokemon she's ever cared about
>keep them safe and waiting for her regardless of how awful she's been to me over the years
>she loses interest in the entire franchise after this
>still don't get rid of her Pokemon, but still hate her
>>
Had my ass groped at a TCG national championships by a rando that hid afterwards. Wasn't happy
>>
That one thread with the guy who said Pokemon ruined his life. I was in that thread. Pathetic.
>>
>>30435580
>just getting into Pokemon as a whole, but live in a shitty neighborhood
>wind up with no friends save for this older kid at the end of the street
>we play Pokemon all the time
>still pretty young at this point, so we play with the little figures too
>have to play indoors because the figures are easy to lose
>one day I accidentally forget one of my favorites, Zubat
>come back for it the next day
>friend's brother is older than her but has some kind of really bad mental issues, leaving him an adult-sized toddler
>found my toy and chewed up the wings
>never played indoors again

She did make up for it later, though.

>gen 3 rolls around, start getting figures
>really getting into collecting the cards
>friend meets up with me, explains she's moving out of state and won't see me again
>hands me this shitty purple binder with "POKEMON CARDS" crudely written on it in black sharpie
>18 pages back to back full of cards
>must be her entire collection
>still have it to this day
>>
honestly haven't had a truly bad one, I've got the highest powerlevel of anyone I know with pokemon

there is this one kid who's kinda garbage for other reasons though
>in college
>hang out most of the time in university's game room, mostly playing melee since we're that kind of autists
>other people in the game room playing games on 3ds, wii u, some people with gaymen laptops, tcgs, whatever
>one big group of dudes is always playing 3ds games, they're loud but it's all good
>suddenly I hear this high pitched, lispy voice
>"SO YEAH I TRICKED THESE REALLY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS OF MINE INTO GOING TO A BEAR BAR WITH ME, I THINK THAT WAS THEIR FIRST EXPOSURE TO A GAY GANGBANG..."
>me and my homies are sitting here like picrel
>fast forward a few days, in the gameroom again
>"MY BOYFRIEND CAN PROBABLY FIT ABOUT HALF OF HIS FOREARM INSIDE OF ME BUT THAT'S A STRETCH, IT'S DEFINITELY A WORK IN PROGRESS"
>carries on similarly basically every time he's around
>fast forward to last week
>sun and moon comes out
>these kids in here playing 3ds when Kyle the Kweer starts up again
>"I'D ABSOLUTELY FUCK KUKUI, O-M-G, HIM AND THAT DOG POKEMON AT THE SAME TIME THAT'D BE SOOOOOO HOOOOOOT"

I've honestly had it up to here with this man. What's more is occasionally in his rambling he insults the melee players because he plays smash 4, which is fine but jesus leave us alone you disgusting freak.

I'm gay and he makes me want to commit hate crimes.
>>
>>30435063
This. If I let any of my power level show at all, it is just as a guy who has a DS/3DS and needed a game to play on it.
>>
>A few years ago, senior year of high school
>Study hall, which meant just fuck around with my friends
>This one guy we hate but seems to think otherwise leaves to go use the bathroom
>Leaves phone on table
>We decide to take some pictures off his phone to photoshop and laugh at
>Scrolling through the gallery
>All of a sudden, full shot of nude Lopunny
>The four or so of us that were into Pokemon immediately recognize it for what it is
>Delete it as the others start asking questions

I have to imagine that he realized we went through his phone, even if he never reacted at all.
>>
>>30433600
every fucking time i post on /vp/.

Oh and that fuck that took my shiny Eevee from the GTS and gave me a normal Zubat when I asked for a shiny Zubat. Unlucky him though, it was hacked and had the worst stats ever.
>>
>Get into college, around age 19/20
>Barely into pokemon at that point, last game I played was pokemon black emulated like ass
>Enjoyed it
>Have a friend from college that's into pokemon and gives me hints and tips to get back into it
>One day he comes and tells me "I will be hosting a TCG tournament at this con"
>Decide to go because why not
>Go to the area where he is, see him sitting on a chair in the distance visibly stressed
>Around him there's tons of tables full of neckbeards, furfags and weirdos
>Sit next to my friend and ask him whats up
>"This is literally hell"
>Neckbeard approaches and says "I - I -I ...cards"
>I look at him baffled and my friend goes "What's your name, who did you battle against and did you win or lose?"
>"My favorite pokemon is Zigzagoon because..." neckbeard just wouldn't stop talking about random shit
>My friend sighs and asks him the same question again
>"I- I- I-...." no answer
>I tell the dude "Did you win or not?"
>He says "Well..." then walks away
>I look at my friend as if I saw hell on earth
>He says "I just want to die right now"

That entire tournament was probably the most depressing thing I experienced about pokemon.
Luckily it didn't stop me from enjoying the games and get back into them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.