[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were you supposed where to get Cosmog and Necrozoma? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cosmog.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.png
120KB, 500x500px
How were you supposed where to get Cosmog and Necrozoma?

There's literally no fucking hint or clue at all to what to do or where to go.
>>
>>30432139
It's called exploration, dumbass
>>
>>30432139
hint

carry solgaleo or lunaala
>>
>>30432139
Cosmog isn't hinted at, but looker tells you that necrozma is on melemele. The island isn't that big.
>>
>>30432139
Maybe because they believe than you dont want to be hand helder the whole game, and leave some secrets than you should find by yourself
but you will go full reee and use some guide or some shit
>>
>>30432160
>oh yeah just warp to the alternate world and go back specifically to the Ten Carat Hill clearing to get that legendary pokemon
>>
>not going back to where the box legend was in the post-game
c'mon
>>
>>30432252
Why would you? What compels the player to run there?
>>
>>30432226
You have to be in the alternate world? I was pretty fucking sure I caught Necrozma without going through the portal.
>>
>>30432289
You don't
>>
>>30432277
>hey there was a cool portal before
>I wonder if I can go back

not everything needs to be told to you
>>
This is what railroading the player the entire game does to people. They forget how to explore and find things themselves.
>>
>>30432312
This. Not to mention once you go through you may remember the empty ruins for the alternate legendary and figure they have some use
>>
>>30432375
>if people don't follow this cryptic shit it means they can't explore

Gen 3 at least had the decency to leave those Braille clues for the Regis and Sevii Islands stuff.
And Latios/Latias didn't appear in just one specific location the player might not even care to come back once they've caught all the Pokemon in that area.
>>
>>30432431
>Needing to be spoonfed
there's plenty of decent clues to check these places anon
>>
gamefreak knows you faggots use serebii and subscribe to 100 poketubers, why would they need to give you a hint?
>>
>>30432506
What fucking clue is there to check the clearing in the hill to look for Necrozma?
Why the fuck would I return to empty areas and expect to find something new?
Did you really go "Oh what Looker said sounds familiar! Guess I'll go check the grass at Ten Carat Hill now!"
>>
>>30432575
I don't remember the specific dialogue now but there was a hint about Ten Carat Hill.

Why so salty if you know where to find it anyway?
>>
File: 1444021352509.jpg (54KB, 375x521px) Image search: [Google]
1444021352509.jpg
54KB, 375x521px
>>30432139
>>
When you catch Solgaleo/Lunala and it gets sent to the PC, a message that says "try bringing them back here" or something along those lines. Seeing as taking Solgaleo to the Altar of Sunne did something of note, it follows that something of note may happen if you take it to the Lake of Sunne.

Necrozma was hinted at by Looker, so you know that it's somewhere on Melemele Island. You can always just use a repel, walk around in each area and see if it appears.
>>
Necrozma - first you need to go postgame ub catching event with looker and his "waifu". After catching last one looker will tell something about mystery shadow thingy. Then you go to ten carat hill hollow, and necrozma can be found in bushes there.

Pew Pew - You need to have solgaleo/lunala in team. First you need to go to altar of sunne/moone (place where lillie cosmoen evolved into solgaleo/lunala) and go thtought portal After that go to lake of sunne/monne placed in third island east from meadow. Then after cutscene pew pew will appear, just talk to pew pew and pew pew joins your team
>>
>>30432139
Have you tried using your bag?
>>
The second Cosmog was spoiled for me, but finding Necrozma was an honest accident. I only went into the area because I had forgotten to catch a Spinda.
>>
>Hmm i never went to that big ass temple during the story
>I bet there is something cool there
Didnt take very much op
>>
>I wonder if I can go back to ultra space like you could with the distortion world
>huh portal won't open, let me try bringing lunala
>whoa cool it trades altars
>oh hey it traded the lake too
>get cosmog
That was pretty intuitive and enjoyable. Necrozma, on the other hand, was total BS.
>>
>>30432219
Only time I used a guide for this game so far was for getting to the Shrine of Abundance

That desert is a poorly designed area with only two real Pokemon to find despite the encounter rate being jacked up the ass for no reason
>>
>>30432139
I'll give you Necrozma, but Cosmog wasn't that difficult.
>>
>>30432210
Necrozma really should have a model that you talk to to start the fight, instead of a super low encounter rate in normal grass
>>
>>30434096
the entire area is just ass and the designed to be ass

>one Pokemon they know is good is an SOS only encounter
>perma sandstorm
>cave encounter rate's and roving ground spawns.
>No map AND the stupid repeating room maze NOBODY likes but is easy to make
>the most common spawn has Embargo, Mud slap, Crunch and swagger, AND will cast swagger on it's allies.

it's the hardest area to SOS chain AND the area they probably expect you to trying to get high IV gabite's
>>
What I'm more disappointed at was that the alt world didn't have more Easter eggs.
>Can't face alt gender you by beating alt elite four
>No remarks that you look like a trainer that passed through not long ago
>can evolve other version rockruff in alt world
>Can't face all the challenges over with higher level mon with them remarking that you look awfully familiar.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.