[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can ONLY post pokemon who have been OU throughout all 7 gens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: ani121[1].gif (25KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
ani121[1].gif
25KB, 275x300px
you can ONLY post pokemon who have been OU throughout all 7 gens ITT

NOT SO FAST GENGARFAGS
>>
>>30431547
I thought Starmie dropped to UU around last gen
>>
>>30431547
>in Gen 6 Starmie dropped when Greninja dominated OU
Greninja's dominating OU again, so bye Starmie!
>>
>>30431628
Starmie was UU for most of XY until gunk shot got memefrog banned.
>>
>>30431652
>for now
>>
>>30431547
When was Gengar UU? Gen 3?
>>
>>30431679
now
>>
>>30431679
Gengar did drop briefly in Gen 3, but still finished OU. The loss of Levitate makes people think he's going to drop in Gen 7. I'm not sure it's that big a deal and he can clear Toxic Spikes now.
>>
>>30431820
>I'm not sure gaining a weakness to one of the most used moves ever, earthquake, is a big deal
>>
>>30431547
I always felt that Starmie could use Mirror Coat.
>>
>>30431945
With Gyara and Waifusteela being so popular, EQ weakness isn't such a big deal.
>>
>>30431547
Regenerator Starmie when?

Make Starmie Great Again
>>
>>30431945
Gengar isn't for taking hits my lad. Any EQ using Pokemon would be dealing a truckload of damage to him on a misread switch-in.
>>
>>30432031
>Regenerator
Don't you mean Protean?
>>
>>30431991
compare stella's defense to gengars
>>
>>30432031
>regenerator

natural cure is better for BTFOing toxapex
>>
>>30431701
Nice try nigger, run him with focus sash. Having someting that mad speedy in the Aslowla with such good coverage, like fairy, electric, and poison especially with celesteela and the tapus means that he's doing pretty good. Plus, cursed body actually has helped me out quite a bit. If you're not a retard you won't keep Gengar in on anything with ground anyway, and even if you do, you outspeed for the kill, outspeed and they go below half health, attack, you tank it, and kill them, or just switch after surviving with 1 hp. Gengar is here to stay.
>>
>>30432048
Yes, and you lose the ability to get a free switch in on Earthquake prediction. Now you can only come in for revenge or on normal moves.
>>
>>30432367
focus sash
>>
>>30432205
>this delusion
>having to give up life orb
>>
>>30432586
It wrecks shit even without life orb. Sash is better, since it can unexpectedly take a hit even from things faster than it, then kill them. Examples include Tapu Koko, Kartana, etc. It also counters Alolan Marowak, Mimikyu, and a bunch of other threats this gen. Can also 2HKO many Celesteela sets with thunderbolt.
>>
>>30432650
you realize the metagame is not restricted to only alolan pokemon right?

no one cares how slow alolamon are
>>
>>30432666
But they're incredibly common. There are not many fast threats that can 1v1 a sashed Gengar right now.
>>
>>30431547
Why is it so perfect? look at that symmetry, unf.
>>
>>30433107
you realize by sashing instead of life orbing you lose out on many 2HKOs right?
>>
File: the true face of death.png (54KB, 380x557px) Image search: [Google]
the true face of death.png
54KB, 380x557px
>>30432367
NOT SO FAST
>>
>It's a negative elo thinks Gengar is going to drop episode.
>>
>>30433178
Then don't use Gengar against them. Its not like a Pokemon that counters a huge portion of the current meta with amazing type coverage and already high special attack can have no counters, right? Plus, now you're arguing against focus sash, when the argument was about his "nerf". Cursed body actually helps me out quite a few times.

>>30433223
Air balloon can work, but I find focus sash to be better since it turns what would be a 1 hit per life mon into a 2 hit per life mon. Gengar can do some massive work at 1 hp.
>>
>>30432067
That's delusional.
>>
>>30431547
Starmie is the apex of Pokemon.
Praise it's name.
>>
>>30433178
2HKOs that it would'nt get anyways because 99% of 2HKOs would go like this:
>Gengar used (move)!
>Opponent lost above half health!
>Opponent used (move)!
>Gengar fainted!

So it fucking dies anyways. You never could just kill everything with Gengar, which is why it's balanced.
>>
>>30431547
>mfw starmie has been my favorite pokemon since age 5
I'm proud.
>>
>>30434949
Are you gay? Since its a know fact that kids that loved yoshi/starmie growing up became either gay or trans later in life.
>>
>>30435119
No, I just loved symmetric shapes and purple was my favorite color.
>>
>>30435294

don't listen to >>30435119 starmie is GOAT
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.