[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on /vp/ who don't have a zygarde on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: 8ababadcb80de76390ba7178d0d97ca8.png (448KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8ababadcb80de76390ba7178d0d97ca8.png
448KB, 1280x1280px
>There are people on /vp/ who don't have a zygarde on their team to battle with through the story.
Why would you do this? Zygarde is in alola for a reason, it's the observer pokemon! It's here to stop the UBs and protect the ecosystem! You have to help Zygarde.
>>
Because its an ugly fuk like you lol
>>
File: 1478843429852.png (83KB, 403x328px) Image search: [Google]
1478843429852.png
83KB, 403x328px
I should've, but I waited until Drampa for my Dragon type and it really didn't help at all endgame, and all of my team was slow as molasses. Zydoge would've really helped.

Also, considering that you can convert other Zygardes that aren't made in your game, wouldn't it be possible to get a Power Construct Zygarde as soon as you can make it if someone trades you some?
>>
>>30430459
>Also, considering that you can convert other Zygardes that aren't made in your game, wouldn't it be possible to get a Power Construct Zygarde as soon as you can make it if someone trades you some?
Yes. I put a totodile on the GTS after I got Zydoge and got it traded for a zygarde. Broke down the new zydoge into 10 cells and it counted towards my collection.
>>
>>30430628
And since the level of the Zygarde depends on how far you are in the game, I wonder if you can get a Power Construct Zygarde at level 30 instead of 50. That'd be pretty nice.
>>
>>30430628
What happens if you collect more than 100 cells?
>yfw Gamefreak intended you to transfer over an XY Zygarde for 50 new cells to make permanent Perfect form
>>
>>30430309
I feel like many characters have "signature" pokemon.

Hau has Pikachu
Gladion has Null

I'd argue that Zygarde is that for the player.

1) It's introduced as a mandatory story event with Dexio
2) By the time you can make him you will have way over 10 cells
3) You give Zygarde moves and abilities that no other game had
4) You get it right before Po Town, arguably the turning point for the character for the plot. (goes from hur-dur lets do trials to Oh shit Lusamine is a crazy bitch and the skulls are working for her)
5) Nebby was really Lillie's pokemon, but GF knew people would throw a bitch fit if the player didnt get it.
>>
>>30430309
fuck zygarde, it's a literal WHO with no relevance to the story
>>
>>30430821
You can make permanent perfect form?
>>
Poor Zygarde. It seemed out of place and only vaguely connected with the box legendaries in X and Y, and while it's supposed purpose, defending the ecosystem, makes more sense in Sun and Moon, he's hardly utilized and is like some weird extra.
>>
>>30431055
No, the most you can make is 50% power construct
>>
bout to use it atm, got an adamant one. Though it will be short lived because as soon as I get dhelmise from the next island its axed.
>>
>>30430821
It becomes Beyond Complete Zygarde, where it takes the form of a handgun
>>
>>30431007
I throw a bitch fit because Lillie didn't kept it
>>
>>30431255
I gave the Poké Doll Lillie gives you to Nebby to hold.
>>
>>30430309
> I'm well beyond completing the post game and I still haven't assembled even 10% Zygarde
> Judge me all you want, Zygarde is a shitmon, design wise. Zygardoge is disgusting. Zygardetron is even worse.
>>
>>30431492
>I'll judge you for that blatant misuse of memearrows, you dreg.
>>
I'm actuallly considering this, I don't have a sixth pokemon for my team and my efforts with the dragon mon of the gen have fallen flat, I tried a modest one but it's attack was still superior to it's special attack despite it's signature move being a special attack and I tried one where it's defense was high but it came at the cost of it's nerfed attack.

What nature is best for Zygarde so if I can at least have something not crap in my sixth Slot? I can't fight the elite four with just Neppy, my starter and my johto starter.
>>
I refused to use any legendaries until post game, that's why.
>>
I literally couldn't remember where Dexio said to go and I never stumbled across the lab (because I thought it on the map was Acerola's place). I really wanted a zygardogoo too.
>>
>>30431492
>>30431492
Learn what greentexting is for.
Other than that, you're completely correct
>>
>>30431492
Agreed, but Zygarde core is adorable. Oh WOOPS you can't fucking use it.
>>
The legendary with no home. He was an outsider in X and Y and he is an outside in Sun and Moon. So sad.
>>
>>30432130
autism
>>
>>30430455
dam
>>
>>30431007
>more zycuck headcanon
Goddam
>>
>>30430309
the reason is 'his game was never made, so let's port the idea into the new game and ignore him otherwise.

for fuck's sake his 100% form has a blue tipped arm and a red tipped arm, the X/Y legends had red and blue, Bw2 had the fused forms, it's obvious the original idea was that stupid mech was a fusion of all 3's power.
>>
>>30432197
>wanting to use something with a BST of 6
>>
File: 718 - zygarde-50.gif (365KB, 96x107px) Image search: [Google]
718 - zygarde-50.gif
365KB, 96x107px
>>30431081
No legendary trio member was ever cucked this hard, from a low ass BST to basically being a gift in a region it doesn't belong in

Rayquaza always gets special benefits, Giratina and Kyurem-White are pretty well off as well. Kyurem-Black WAS the most cucked until Zygarde and its underwhelming Perfect form
>>
Didn't use Zygarde during the main game, but since I'm focusing on filling out my Dex, I'm using it as a "babysitter" of sorts, since it's strong enough to defeat high-level trainers by itself while passing down the EXP to unevolved mons.
>>
>>30431007
>>30431255
>>30431380
You get another Cosmog postgame, just let Lillie keep hers, and yours evolves into NOT the opposite Legendary, but the same as Lillie's.

Why? Because
> m-muh version exclusives
>>
>>30432684
>an uber mon is more cucked than an OU mon
>>
>>30432684
>underwhelming Perfect form
what
>>
>>30432860
You can let Lillie keep Nebby? How?
>>
>>30431007
that's not a mandatory story event that's a mandatory pass off to vaguely justify him existing

"yeah hey your pretty tough, go grab a bunch fo these glowing spots, it does something eventually, whatever see you in ten routes."

they should have just had us get Nebby's 'sibling' who shows up trying to protect Nebby and Lillie, and let Lillie's nebby evolve into the opposite version legend.
>>
I have 90/100 and I don't even know how to make him. Please help
>>
>>30433034
You can't Neppy is a big mon now that wants to go on adventures, fight strong opponents and see the world and Lillie cannot give it that. If you're a guy she tells Nebby that the player is their father now, if you're a girl, she tells Nebby that player is her mommy now. Lillie basically gave her poke-child up for adoption once she realized she realized they out grew her. It's a fitting end to her story when you compare her to her mother.

So remember,anons. That big ass lion or bat looks at you like a child would to a parent so don't go trading them away or locking them up in box ville that's just messed up
>>
>>30430309
I will when I restart in January. Don't want to mess its EVs up.
>>
>>30430309
Two reasons. I don't want to use legendaries as a self-induced challenge. And I didn't know if the first nature you get from a Zygarde you form is its nature forever.
>>
>>30431492
Who are you quoting
>>
>>30433234
it isn't, everything you assemble him it reroll's him, you can just keep breaking him apart and rerolling.
>>
>>30433202
Why? You can just create them and break them down as much as you want.
>>
>>30433034
Sadly, no. I wasn't clear, I was just proposing something GF could have done instead.
>>
>>30433097
Go to lab, touch stone, you'll automatically get it likely a 50 percent of it's strength if you've been collecting the pieces after wayward duo throw their work on you and fuck off to the hotel to screw each other's brains out.
>>
>>30433234
>I don't want to use legendaries as a self-induced challenge
Have you seen 10%'s stats? That is not a legendary.
>>
>>30433377
it's still a form of a legendary, just not one stat wise. not like you'd be hurting for interesting or 'new' ground type's by the time you can even make 10% anyway.
>>
>>30433448
oh, so you're just autistic. my bad.
>>
for a good part of the game I had no idea what the fuck zygarde cells/cubes were

I still don't have a good grasp of it

apparently it's something from X/Y? I didn't play those.
>>
>>30433357
I'm even more confused. I tried assembling but it asks me to pick a pokemon?
>>
>>30433517
Zygarde was the third member of the legendary trio in X and Y, being the only one not to get on a box. Like Rayquaza before Emerald. In X and Y you just go through a cave and find him and catch him, he's just sitting there and has virtually no story associated with him.

In X and Y he was a snake, they brought him back for Sun and Moon but he's broken up into 100 cells across Alola. The snake form from X and Y is his 50% form now, what you can make at the lab on route 16 when you have 50 cells. You can make the 10% dog form with 10 cells, and you can make a Zygarde with the Power Construct ability, which lets it assume 100% form in battle, when you have all 100 cells. The Power Construct Zygarde can change its base-form between 10% and 50% at will.

10% form, 100% form, the Power Construct ability, Zygarde Cells and having to find them, and the Zygarde Cube you collect them in, are all made up for this game.
>>
>>30433494
No i'd just rather use the damn horse i caught way earlier.

he's a leftover gimmick from a never made game shoved into the game that did get made.

and all his forms look stupid so who care's if he's good or not.
>>
>>30433562
It gives you two options, and another two options that explain what the first two options are. The first one is to append cells onto a Zygarde you already have. It even says, "please select Zygade", not to just select any Pokemon, so you can upgrade a 10% to 50% or a 50% to complete. The second option is to make one from scratch, which is what you have to do the first time.
>>
>>30433562
Do you want to create it's 10 percent form, it's 50 percent form or just go full perfection,anon? It doesn't really matter in this game zygarde is a jigsaw puzzle that you can deconstruction and reconstruct as many times as you want, even after you officially add it to your party and battle with it for a few minutes. I honestly feel like the thing was being built up as going up against either Guzzlord, the strongest of the ultra beasts or against Necrozama, level 75 being that's justl ike Nebby/Cosmog.

God, at least Zygarde got a map model in xy, Necrozama is a damn generic wild encounter in the clearing on the hill top. You could go from a rockruff to that thing and be completely surprised if you didn't pay attention to Looker.
>>
>>30430309
>tfw I had to use zygarde because I needed the electric immunity and dragon resistances
Its not like I wanted it originally, but I've grown a soft spot for the dragon alien pupper
>>
File: 1472352774659.png (14KB, 394x437px) Image search: [Google]
1472352774659.png
14KB, 394x437px
>Core enforcer is a SPECIAL ATTACK.
They legitimately didn't want Zygarde to be good at all.
>>
>>30433856
Thousand Arrows is still fantastic. Complete Zygarde is very good.
>>
>>30433856
zygarde was banned to ubers the day OU came out you shitter
>>
File: clonelab.png (97KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
clonelab.png
97KB, 325x183px
I'm not a huge fan of the specific Pokemon, but I absolutely adore the idea of having a little science lab devoted to assembling and customizing your Pokemon. Really makes me feel like some mad scientist with too much power for their own good.
>>
>>30433889
and it's shit there
>>
I already made the Power Construct Zygarde, but if I can get some dumb kids to trade me their Zygardes, would I be able to separate them into more cells?
>>
>>30433878
I always run Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. Hit with arrows, it becomes grounded, gets shit on by waves.
Really fun combo.
Too bad core enforcer is so useless when it looks so cool.
>>
>>30433110
And right after you beat the E4 Lillie decides to gon on an adventure, fight strong opponents, and see the world. She fostered Cosmog for most likely months of time and the PC just comes and cucks it from her after a week.
>>
Zygarde is ass and giving him 80 trillion forms won't make him less ass.

Bro doesn't even belong in the game. He's just a forced meme like Lucario
>>
>>30433996
Lucario was forced marketing, Zygarde is leftovers they didn't want to throw out. Not really the same thing.
>>
>>30434044
This. Lucario literally forces itself on your team, and forces itself to be your 'first' mega evolution.

Zygarde you battle one person, they give you a box and then ten routes later if you want, you can make him if you grabbed enough shiny spots or ignore the thing forever.
>>
>>30433649
>>30433666
Thank you for attempting to explain, but I'm missing a key bit of information here. Both options want me to select a Zygarde that I don't have? I am at 96/100.
>>
>>30430309
if the perfect forme wasnt a gimmick i'd use it more

id be better for the perfect form to keep aura break or just get an actual helpful ability that will negate its counterparts abilities and boost itself much like mega fug's delta stream

and it being a permanent form rather than a zen mode gimmick with a slight health regain would be better than what was forced into SM
>>
>>30432684
its underwhelming due to it being a zen mode gimmick, though it is good due to certain moves such as thousand arrows, coil, d-dance etc

it would just be more helpful for the complete forme to be permanent and either retain aura break or gain something else like mega rayquaza's delta stream
>>
>>30430309
>Have Zygarde
>Nobody mentions it in the slightest because it is an optional side quest
Why the fuck to games do this?
>>
>>30431007
Also
>50% Zygarde, the ol' snake we know and love, is available JUST before the Ultra Wormhole opens, assuming no traded cells.
>>
>lost 50% Zygarde in my Nuzlocke
>had to replace it with a useless Gastrodon who suddenly decided to kick ass during the Elite Four

Could have been worse I guess. Even at 50%, Zygarde didn't feel that powerful or good, mostly because Alola traniers are so beefed up statwise compared to previous regions anyway.
>>
>>30436049
So... is it breaking the rules to build another one?
>>
>>30436049
Such a shame that the 100% form isn't permanent, it certainly would be different if it was and either kept Aura Break or some type of ability that nullified fairy/dark types' moves instead of power construct that does nothing for it until it has taken 50% or more damage to its health when it could of had something more beneficial for it.
>>
>>30433910
are you retarded, it's a complete stop to primal groudon. That alone is A+ rank material.
>>
>>30430309
Maybe they want to properly EV Train it for competitive? You can only have one 'garde after all.
>>
>>30436062

Yeah, because only one encounter.
>>
>>30433910
So are Kyurem W, Palkia, Zekrom and a bunch of other legends.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-25-13-27-50-1.png (842KB, 1080x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-25-13-27-50-1.png
842KB, 1080x1294px
>>30433620
The only one who looks stupid here is you with your shit opinions.
>>
>>30430309
When do you get Zydoge? I collected enough cells for 10% and Sina told me to go see hee but I can't find her anywhere
>>
I hope they never do shit like this again finding all of these is a pain in the ass I wish I didn't collect them throughout the story.
>>
>>30430309
I already had a ground type on my team (Mudsdale) and planned for a dragon type at the time (Kommo-o).
>inb4 "avoiding having two of the same type on your team is autistic"
>>
>>30433910
You haven't even played this meta, have you ?
>>
>>30433357
Man, that reminds me, there really needs to be more Sina hentai.
>>
>>30437425
On route 16
>>
>>30430309
can i take zygardes from the GTS and convert them into cells?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.