[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you run this mother fucker? and more importantly how the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: weavile.jpg (35KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
weavile.jpg
35KB, 300x310px
How do you run this mother fucker? and more importantly how the fuck do you get its Hidden ability?

I was thinking on running it adamant since it is pretty fast already.
>>
>>30429602
Revenge killer.

Knock Off, Ice Punch or Icicle Crash depending taste, Ice Shard for prioriry and eithee Low Kick for coverage or Pursuit for fucking certain things up. Though I think Low Kick is a tutor move, so you may not be able to use it in Sun/Moon.

Jolly for max speed and a life orb. Have fun!
>>
> "how do you get its hidden ability"

like for all other mons you sos chain until the rng bestows it upon you

the bigger question you should be asking is how do you get the item to evolve sneasel
>>
>>30429703
poison jab also has some uses.
>>
>>30429602
Ice shart pursuit max attack

That's all

You use it to revenge kill and threaten dragons
>>
>>30429716
>how do you get the item to evolve sneasel
from jagmo that would be.
>>
weavile is fast and strong enough that it can kill most things that have been weakened no sweat, if it has fake out even better

just don't expect it to take hits very well if at all. all offense, no defense

also pickpocket is a gimmick
>>
>>30429602

super deadly clean-up crew, send him in late to pick off every last fuck standing

feels good man
>>
>>30429602
You need Jolly to pull the revenge killer role well, it's not a crowded tier like 110, but you really want to max this guy speed.

Slap a CB on this guy and see his "switch ins" crumble.
>>
Been having success with Focus Sash.

Try it with Icicle Crash, Swords Dance, Low Kick, Night Slash
>>
>>30429703
While knock off is 100% superior, it unfortunately is not available for weavile until Bank.

You're stuck with night slash. It's...ok...but certainly a let down compared to a boosted knock off.
>>
>>30429602
To put it into perspective OP, Adamant Weavile's speed caps out at 349. All base 110 pokemon who run a speed based nature, cap out at 350.

Those pokemon being your gengars, the lati-twins, and not to mention faster threats, like the genies, starmie, serperior....All great very big threats that weavile can handle IF and ONLY IF Weavile is run with a speedy nature.
>>
>>30433429
Forgot to mention, but now that dark types are immune to prankster boosted moves, it makes the Weavile/Thundurus 1v1 SOO much better for Weavile since it is now immune to Thundurus's T-Wave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.